Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Savannah Marshall: We're Fighting In The UK Simply Because Claressa Can't Sell A Ticket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Isn't because Peter Fury is banned from entering the U.S.A, like 'Gypsy-John' and Tyson?

I think Savanah Marshall is full of crap! We seen the A-list celebrities come-out to support the G.W.O.A.T, when Claressa fought Hannah Rankin in 2018 -- but when did Marshall fight Rankin? Let me see was it in 2019? Was it in 2020? I don't know...hmm.
    ————-
    I know you don’t like Marshall but come on man! The Brits are usually rabid fans for their guys. Hatton was the reason Vegas sold out when he fought Floyd.
    Shields claims to have sold out Boardwalk, it is true. However, she’s leaving out context - 3,000 was the number.
    Even in the US, guys like Loma and even Golota are huge draws because of their own guys (Ukrainians for Loma and Poles for Golota).

When it comes to most sports, Europeans tend to have huge fans than Americans. These are just facts.

Marshalls vs Shields in the US will only be successful if it’s staged in a predominantly Irish city and because of Marshall.

Comment

I swear Claressa is so weak mentally it’s ridiculously hilarious. Wow. She is insecure isn’t she lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
        Marshall opened as the favourite I find that significant.
        I wonder why that is. Could be due to being held in the UK so if it goes to the cards then it’ll be an iffy decision. I would’ve thought the smart money would be on Shields.
        LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Isn't because Peter Fury is banned from entering the U.S.A, like 'Gypsy-John' and Tyson?

I think Savanah Marshall is full of crap! We seen the A-list celebrities come-out to support the G.W.O.A.T, when Claressa fought Hannah Rankin in 2018 -- but when did Marshall fight Rankin? Let me see was it in 2019? Was it in 2020? I don't know...hmm.
          Shields is a joke. Feather fisted, ignorant, uneducated moron. I remember she actually said to Hannah Rankin at the press conference “bruh what iz you talk in’ bout”….when I heard that I realized what a **** roach she is.
          Claims to be a boxing great, calls herself “T-Rex”, brags about beating up guys in the gym, brags about “sparring” Errol Spence….then proceeds to only have 2 knockouts in 12 fights…that’s a 16% ko ratio.

Womens boxing is a joke. They are not physically or psychologically built for combat….claiming to be the GWOAT is like bragging about winning the Special Olympics.

I have more knockouts in sparring with 16oz gloves as a low-level amateur then the GWOAT Clarissa Shields has as a professional?

Come on. Just come on. Clarissa’s next door neighbours don’t know who she is.
          Last edited by N!Ck F.; 07-06-2022, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post

Shields is a joke. Feather fisted, ignorant, uneducated moron. I remember she actually said to Hannah Rankin at the press conference “bruh what iz you talk in’ bout”….when I heard that I realized what a **** roach she is.
            Claims to be a boxing great, calls herself “T-Rex”, brags about beating up guys in the gym, brags about “sparring” Errol Spence….then proceeds to only have 2 knockouts in 12 fights…that’s a 16% ko ratio.

Womens boxing is a joke. They are not physically or psychologically built for combat….claiming to be the GWOAT is like bragging about winning the Special Olympics.

I have more knockouts in sparring with 16oz gloves as a low-level amateur then the GWOAT Clarissa Shields has as a professional?

Come on. Just come on. Clarissa’s next door neighbours don’t know who she is.
            I don't know why you never went professional. With power like that you could have been a contender.

Comment

It does take two to tango, but the fight likely wouldn't sell as well in the US.

Plus Sky will pump a lot of money in because they are building a new brand in Boxxer.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Nope 100% because The Victim can't sell a ticket. Nobody likes her and her crappy attitude. (Maybe why you like her, you have that in common) Idk why you pretend otherwise. What ever happened to that PPV of hers how well did that do? Funny how quick that was swept under the rug. She was so desperate for attention she went to MMA and embarrassed herself. Still no one cared. She should be thanking Marshall she is the one bringing the crowd. Exactly why Shields is in England, nobody cared enough here.
                Christy Martin and Diedre Gogarty would of been proud of Claressa Gwoat Shields going hard for women in the first ever " The All women's PPV. '' Those are real boss moves, that's why Shields is going over to the UK and whooping Savannah Marshall in her hometown.

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                ————-
                I know you don’t like Marshall but come on man! The Brits are usually rabid fans for their guys. Hatton was the reason Vegas sold out when he fought Floyd.
                Shields claims to have sold out Boardwalk, it is true. However, she’s leaving out context - 3,000 was the number.
                Even in the US, guys like Loma and even Golota are huge draws because of their own guys (Ukrainians for Loma and Poles for Golota).

When it comes to most sports, Europeans tend to have huge fans than Americans. These are just facts.

Marshalls vs Shields in the US will only be successful if it’s staged in a predominantly Irish city and because of Marshall.
                Are you talking about what at the time was considered the biggest fight in the history of women’s boxing ( Claressa Shields vs. Christina Hammer ) , in which the G.W.O.AT was crowned the first undisputed champion? And for the record, Atlantic City is a predominantly black community, so there goes your argument.

And who cares what the UK buys?! Those weirdos buy Derek Chisora PPV.

Comment

Shields is the biggest A hole as a person and I'd like to see savannah take her out but I still think she'll beat Marshall on points

Comment

Christy Martin and Diedre Gogarty would of been proud of Claressa Gwoat Shields going hard for women in the first ever " The All women's PPV. '' Those are real boss moves, that's why Shields is going over to the UK and whooping Savannah Marshall in her hometown.

Are you talking about what at the time was considered the biggest fight in the history of women’s boxing ( Claressa Shields vs. Christina Hammer ) , in which the G.W.O.AT was crowned the first undisputed champion? And for the record, Atlantic City is a predominantly black community, so there goes your argument.

And who cares what the UK buys?! Those weirdos buy Derek Chisora PPV.
                    They would be proud of a certified flop? A boss move is losing money? She'll never headline a PPV again, she doesn't draw.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

No bro, the Brits are gonna show up to support Marshall. Here in the states they would not even crack half the crowd. Not many even know Shields, you can mention her name to 95% of the population and they would have no idea what you are talking about.
                      Hardcore American fight fans know who Shields is, but hardcore American fight fans also can't stand her.

Comment

Working...
                      X