Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Savannah Marshall: We're Fighting In The UK Simply Because Claressa Can't Sell A Ticket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Savannah Marshall: We're Fighting In The UK Simply Because Claressa Can't Sell A Ticket

Savannah Marshall seemingly touched a nerve with Claressa Shields during their press conference Tuesday in London. Marshall needled Shields by repeatedly telling the undefeated three-division champion that she isn't a draw in her home country. According to Marshall, Shields' inability to sell a substantial number of tickets in the United States is the reason that the two-time Olympic gold medalist will make a transatlantic trip for their middleweight title unification fight September 10 at O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Isn't because Peter Fury is banned from entering the U.S.A, like 'Gypsy-John' and Tyson?

I think Savanah Marshall is full of crap! We seen the A-list celebrities come-out to support the G.W.O.A.T, when Claressa fought Hannah Rankin in 2018 -- but when did Marshall fight Rankin? Let me see was it in 2019? Was it in 2020? I don't know...hmm.
    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Maybe, just maybe, it's big because it's the two of them together.

Comment

Why did Shields say twice in the presser that there will be 80,000 there? Who told her that LMAO? 20,000 or so, I think is the venue. Nash out.
        LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Isn't because Peter Fury is banned from entering the U.S.A, like 'Gypsy-John' and Tyson?

I think Savanah Marshall is full of crap! We seen the A-list celebrities come-out to support the G.W.O.A.T, when Claressa fought Hannah Rankin in 2018 -- but when did Marshall fight Rankin? Let me see was it in 2019? Was it in 2020? I don't know...hmm.
          Nope 100% because The Victim can't sell a ticket. Nobody likes her and her crappy attitude. (Maybe why you like her, you have that in common) Idk why you pretend otherwise. What ever happened to that PPV of hers how well did that do? Funny how quick that was swept under the rug. She was so desperate for attention she went to MMA and embarrassed herself. Still no one cared. She should be thanking Marshall she is the one bringing the crowd. Exactly why Shields is in England, nobody cared enough here.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
            No bro, the Brits are gonna show up to support Marshall. Here in the states they would not even crack half the crowd. Not many even know Shields, you can mention her name to 95% of the population and they would have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
              The sum of the parts as they say - but maybe location is everything.
              Last edited by richardt; 07-06-2022, 04:47 PM.
              CasperUK CasperUK likes this.

Comment

Marshall is AJ or something?
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                  Why did Shields say twice in the presser that there will be 80,000 there? Who told her that LMAO? 20,000 or so, I think is the venue. Nash out.
                  She's been hanging around with Carl Froch.
                  Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Marshall opened as the favourite I find that significant.

Comment

Working...
                    X