Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Beterbiev-Bivol: Why Don't You Put Me And Arum In a Room With Two Envelopes Bidding?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    Arum knows styles. He knows Bivol would box Beterbiev to a win. defensively too good. offensively too fast.

Arum literally doesn't even want to entertain it
    Bivol is just your typical soviet style boxer, Beterbiev has been dealing with guys like that all his life.

Artur by stoppage.
    Fact Fact TAZ-G TAZ-G Haka Haka like this.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

Bivol's manager knows styles and the aging process. That's why he avoided the fight in 2019.

when Beterbiev ran from DAZN(Bivol) to Arum?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Bivol is just your typical soviet style boxer, Beterbiev has been dealing with guys like that all his life.

Artur by stoppage.
        Bivol was 300-10. that is not typical.

A classic boxer will always have a leg up on a puncher. all the puncher has is a puncher's chance.
        dannnnn dannnnn Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
          For whatever reason, it seems Bob doesn't want to consider it. Maybe he thinks it's a bad matchup, maybe he doesn't want to do business with Hearn or maybe he feels Hearn needs it more than he does.

Whatever the reason, I don't think this fight gets made anytime soon.
          He knows it's a bad match up. He'd be all over it if he thought his guy would win. He's done business with Hearn plenty before.

Comment

Nope otherwise he wouldn't have allowed Baumgardener to go over and make another undisputed.

You are the problem with boxing as soon as a promoter allows a fighter to go over and make a big fight you take it as a sign of weakness and heap **** on them for making the fights.

I'd praise Al, Bob , Eddie or Oscar for sending their fighters over because I love boxing rather than your f*n bois cr*p

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Is Eddie Hearn still resentful towards Bob Arum and the Toprank promotion for being able to pull the undisputed lightweight champion from DAZN?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Why don’t you both stop acting like children and just sit down and discuss the fight instead of posturing in the media? That would make more sense surely.
              That makes too much $$$$$ and sense.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                Nope otherwise he wouldn't have allowed Baumgardener to go over and make another undisputed.

You are the problem with boxing as soon as a promoter allows a fighter to go over and make a big fight you take it as a sign of weakness and heap **** on them for making the fights.

I'd praise Al, Bob , Eddie or Oscar for sending their fighters over because I love boxing rather than your f*n bois cr*p

Listen A-Hole, I told you before : the quote goes on top, your comment on the bottom. I won't reply to your take, for that reason alone. Respect the order.
                Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

People are asinine to boxing economics. DAZN has been toxic to boxing since they jumped in. Overpaying fighters and not providing much in the way of worthwhile content. Now they added a PPV fee along with their subscription fee meaning even less people will watch. I think bivol beats beterbiev but it makes no sense to fight DAZN. No one saw bivol beat canelo. Canelo is losing his draw power by fighting on a niche streaming service that barely anyone watches. Bivol got paid pennies to fight canelo when u compare what plant and BJS made. Hearn wants to use beterbiev to make bivol a bigger star and bring eyes to DAZN. Why would ESPN or too rank be interested in that? If the fight is on ESPN it makes sense so many more will see it. Same reason charlo-mungia on showtime was a great deal. DAZN not paying their fighters and nobody watches that service but want half the profits of any unification and they don’t want to foot the bill. The sooner DAZN fades from boxing the sooner we can see these fights take place. I watched boxing for 30 years I never heard of Eddie Hearn till a few years ago and he’s been as divisive as I’ve ever seen in the landscape of boxing

Comment

Lol what a whiney little kid, just say you have no argument.
                    Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Listen A-Hole, I told you before : the quote goes on top, your comment on the bottom. I won't reply to your take, for that reason alone. Respect the order.
                    Sid-Knee Sid-Knee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

Bivol was 300-10. that is not typical.

A classic boxer will always have a leg up on a puncher. all the puncher has is a puncher's chance.
                      You must have missed the last fight. He boxed with power and it just wasn’t boxing; it was foot placement, timing, feints, set ups, traps. He just never had to show those dimensions to his game. Bivol is in trouble.
                      TAZ-G TAZ-G likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X