Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Downplays Canelo's Power: His Clean Shots Brought No Result

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo can`t drop guys with good chins.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Not sure what you are talking about.

It is a fact that oddsmakers had GGG as the favorite vs Canelo, and many including you, accused Canelo of ducking him not once, but twice. And many posters on here predicted GGG would KO Canelo. These are facts.
      Why do you think he's always favorite in every fight? He's supposed to lose in every fight. He's a hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
        Why do you think he's always favorite in every fight? He's supposed to lose in every fight. He's a hype job.
        Again, not sure what you’re on about.

If you think GGG is a hype job, you said it, not me.

Comment

Lmao take your like good sir

Comment

Golovkin is not totally honest, his face was like a pizza after the second Canelo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              Golovkin is not totally honest, his face was like a pizza after the second Canelo fight.
              Well his face does bruise easily. You'd think the Rosado and Monroe fights were way closer if we're just going off facial damage. Not to mention G took a headbutt and 2 elbows in their second fight.
              Gggodofwar91 Gggodofwar91 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                that’s not entirely true. Just last week he stated how he had some issues in camp, wasn’t able to train as he usually does , said he clearly won the first 5 rounds but then his issues training came in to play which is why he faded.
                He was replying to a question and explaining why he thinks he lost. That is not an excuse. An excuse is "the referee kept letting the guy hold me, or the judges cheated me". When we lost a critical basketball game, I was asked why did we lose? I replied, "we were too lethargic to rebound and I couldn't find the open man tonight". I was not making excuses just simply sharing why I thought we lost. If I had said, the ref called too many plays against us or the ref let them foul all the time, that would have been making excuses. Later in life...an excuse would have been: "I did not get an A because my dog kept eating my homework" !

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post

He was replying to a question and explaining why he thinks he lost. That is not an excuse. An excuse is "the referee kept letting the guy hold me, or the judges cheated me". When we lost a critical basketball game, I was asked why did we lose? I replied, "we were too lethargic to rebound and I couldn't find the open man tonight". I was not making excuses just simply sharing why I thought we lost. If I had said, the ref called too many plays against us or the ref let them foul all the time, that would have been making excuses. Later in life...an excuse would have been: "I did not get an A because my dog kept eating my homework" !
                  Oh boy, now you’re making excuses for his excuses. By your logic, Wilder saying he was fatigued vs fury because his costume was too heavy or he was drugged by Breland isn’t an excuse. He’s just merely explained why he was fatigued. Canelo saying there were issues in training camp and he wasn’t trained properly for the fight is 100% an excuse. The only reply to that question that doesn’t constitute an excuse is saying I got beat by the superior boxer/fighter. Period.
                  Gggodofwar91 Gggodofwar91 likes this.

Comment

[QUOTE=rrayvez;n31481632]
                    Oh boy, now you’re making excuses for his excuses. By your logic, Wilder saying he was fatigued vs fury because his costume was too heavy or he was drugged by Breland isn’t an excuse. He’s just merely explained why he was fatigued. Canelo saying there were issues in training camp and he wasn’t trained properly for the fight is 100% an excuse. The only reply to that question that doesn’t constitute an excuse is saying I got beat by the superior boxer/fighter. Period.[/QUOT

...Whatever floats your boat... P.S. let go of the anger and hate man! It is a bad look and more importantly, it portrays you as a low-brow-knuckle dragger.

Comment

Please understand that the guys that Canelo knocked out have no power at the elite level. These types of fighters usually can get knocked out by a boxer with power. GGG is a different story. He's a power puncher and he can take a punch - despite whatever his face looks like after a fight.
                      Last edited by Lefty0616; 07-02-2022, 07:24 PM.
                      SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X