Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Canelo Has To Be Respected For Picking Bivol Instead of Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reaction to Canelos loss is exactly why fighters today like Charlo, Tank, Ryan, etc continue to fight these tomato cans because if they challenge themselves and happen to fall short then man they’re somehow trash now. Some casuals on here talking bout Canelo chose Bivol as the easier option as opposed to Charlo, yeah ok he fought multiple divisions above where he started his career. A guy in Bivol that is bigger, stronger, taller, reach advantage (that actually uses it) and he came up short. Gets bashed left and right and you wonder why nobody wants to risk a blemish in their career? Boxing fans get what we deserve I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali Talk View Post
      The reaction to Canelos loss is exactly why fighters today like Charlo, Tank, Ryan, etc continue to fight these tomato cans because if they challenge themselves and happen to fall short then man they’re somehow trash now. Some casuals on here talking bout Canelo chose Bivol as the easier option as opposed to Charlo, yeah ok he fought multiple divisions above where he started his career. A guy in Bivol that is bigger, stronger, taller, reach advantage (that actually uses it) and he came up short. Gets bashed left and right and you wonder why nobody wants to risk a blemish in their career? Boxing fans get what we deserve I guess.
      he doesn’t get ‘bashed’… only by the same ones who bash him anyway

he came up short in a fight that he was the favourite, in a division he has already fought and been champion in. It’s a fairly big setback for him. That isn’t ‘bashing’ or hateful
      Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Most of the bashing is not towards Canelo as much as to his dumbazz nuthuggers
        When you gotta here day in day out how Canelo cannot do no wrong blah blah blah
        Ffs they had him going to heavyweight and winning
        He can be blamed for his choosing of opponents or the waiting out ( sorry but Canelo makes everything so evident , it’s hard not to call him out )
        Notice how after getting beaten by Bivol there hasn’t been any mention of him going to beat Makabu for cruiserweight or the appalling thought of him defeating a heavyweight
        Just saying

Comment

Man, I was just sick of reading statements like " Canelo beats Bivol easily" what 90% posters here felt like and that Canelo should challenge Usyk.

Bivol fight was a reality check for boxing community. I have always felt about Canelo being overrated fighter.

Comment

So in other words hearn think it’s ok for canelo to hold up the 168 division

Comment

Working...
            X