Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Says Toughest Opponent He Ever Faced Was In Amateurs, Not Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin Says Toughest Opponent He Ever Faced Was In Amateurs, Not Canelo

NEW YORK-Some of the greatest opponents Gennadiy Golovkin has ever faced have never stepped foot inside a professional boxing ring. Which is to say that the Kazakh puncher and current unified middleweight titlist does not exactly consider Alvarez the toughest adversary he has ever gone up against, despite the fact that his lone career loss and draw has come at the hands of the Mexican superstar and 168-pound undisputed champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

When I watched the second fight live I felt canelo dominating and nearly stopping him but after hearing everyone out I rewatched and and could see y ppl had the argument of ggg wining, I thaught it was a great fight after in both and felt whichever fighter u kept ur eye on close u could see as the winner but for me I felt canelo won both with ease. But I do see y ppl felt the other way because the both done everything right in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy7861992 View Post
      When I watched the second fight live I felt canelo dominating and nearly stopping him but after hearing everyone out I rewatched and and could see y ppl had the argument of ggg wining, I thaught it was a great fight after in both and felt whichever fighter u kept ur eye on close u could see as the winner but for me I felt canelo won both with ease. But I do see y ppl felt the other way because the both done everything right in the ring
      The first fight GGG had Canelo backing up and on his back foot. Canelo lost the first fight and all of us boxing fans know this. The second fight Canelo got too much credit for coming forward but he still got outboxed, at best he got a draw not a win over GGG.

Comment

8-4 GGG for both fights.

Comment

Derevyan and Nelo from rematch beat the crap out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy7861992 View Post
            do you think the pro canelo crowd reacting to anything canelo did, even if it wasn’t all that effective, influenced how you viewed the fight live? Outside of corruption, I’ve always wondered how professional judges could be so biased towards canelo in every single big fight he has. And in several cases the cards are so far from what has happened in the ring, it’s ridiculous. Perhaps the crowd sways how they view the fights live as well.

Comment

There's only one right answer:

Canelo walked G down Mexican Style in the rematch - and won a close but clear decision.

The first fight you can go either way. Personally we felt that G should have gotten his hand raised.

However...Canelo/GGG 2 had Golovkin's OWN trainer admitting that Canelo made the Mexicans proud and G didn't do enough.

Comment

Bumlovkin doesn’t have a marquee win on his resume his whole career he’s a fraud. Not huge canelo fan but I hope he ends ggg
                charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post

The first fight GGG had Canelo backing up and on his back foot. Canelo lost the first fight and all of us boxing fans know this. The second fight Canelo got too much credit for coming forward but he still got outboxed, at best he got a draw not a win over GGG.

Why??? Ggg threw no body shots or combos and looked like Helen Keller missing BADLY...

charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
                    There's only one right answer:

Canelo walked G down Mexican Style in the rematch - and won a close but clear decision.

The first fight you can go either way. Personally we felt that G should have gotten his hand raised.

However...Canelo/GGG 2 had Golovkin's OWN trainer admitting that Canelo made the Mexicans proud and G didn't do enough.
                    Don't forget then RAN out the ring CRYING.... Winners don't do that sht

Comment

Working...
                    X