Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Charlo Fight is Too Early For Tszyu, I Don't See Him Winning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Charlo Fight is Too Early For Tszyu, I Don't See Him Winning

Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom believes Tim Tszyu is biting off more than he could chew by pushing for a mandatory crack at undisputed junior middleweight champion Jermell Charlo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree with Hearn,Charlo might not be ready

Comment

Why doesn't Hearn just do his job instead of fughin backseat prognosticator
      Stfu and most of the time he’s absolutely wrong

Comment

I agree with Hearn. I reckon Charlo will stop him but if Tim isn't ready now, he'll never be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Zelenoff View Post
          if Tim isn't ready now, he'll never be ready.
          I completely agree with this part. I think it’s time to see how good Tim actually is.

Comment

You know there is a time to move a fighter along to the contender state and when a fighter becomes a ranked contender the time for “he’s not ready” is gone. The man is literally ranked #1, and he rightly wants his earned shot at the title. When will he be “ready?” When he can be a sure shot to beat Charlo? What a load of old bllx
            garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Imo , Tim will be ok although I do believe he’s still a little green
              I like Tim , just think his learning on the job is a bit to much
              Would of liked him to have two more fights with elite fighters in North America
              Anyway I still tip my hat to him
              Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

I’m very much looking forward to the fight between Jermell and Tim. Shame the fight couldn’t be in front of 80k+ at Melbourne Cricket Ground or Stadium Australia but Tim wanted the fight in vegas. I think it’s a safe bet that this will not be a boring fight
                YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

I don't think he's quite ready either. He's 27 but only started boxing at 15 (about 2 years younger than when Charlo turned pro).

The Gausha fight showed he has some deficiency in his game, hopefully he he addresses them and corrects them before he steps in the ring against Charlo. Otherwise I see something similar to the Lubin fight happening.

Comment

Tim will cause the upset of the year. Tim is big strong and I believe will show his critics.
                    BreWall brettWall likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X