Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Charlo Fight is Too Early For Tszyu, I Don't See Him Winning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has earned his shot, he wants it, so be it. Who cares if he is ready?

Comment

Whilst I agree with Eddie about the fight coming maybe 1 or 2 fight's early, I commend Timmy for stepping up and challenging himself. We know Hearn likes sure things like Joshua/martin but some guys want to be special in this sport.

Hence why lots of matchroom fighters fail against elite guys, they ain't had the right competition to prepare them. Failing To Prepare Is preparing to fail
      Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Big and strong is good if you're in a bar fight against a bunch of drunk azz frat bros, but in boxing SKILLZ PAYZ DA BILLZ. Tim Kudzu's team realized after the Terrell Guasha fight that he ain't ready for these 'murikan boyz' and they better cash out now. Don't let him fight Tony Harrison or that 8 foot 10 Mexican American kid because he will lose!
        This must be the Cringiest thing I've read online for a good 3-4 Years. Are you an adult? You can't be a competent, functioning member of society!?
        BreWall brettWall likes this.

Comment

I agree with Hearn. Charlo will lubinize Tszyu.

Comment

finally agree with Eddie on something I think Tim should take one more fight vs a top 5-10 154 opponent

Tony Harrison would be a good test for him
            Last edited by sicko; 06-20-2022, 12:45 PM.
            Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Gotta agree. Tim's solid, or at least seesm it, but going straight from the Horn's and Gausha's (not the Gausha's terrible at all) of the world straight up to Jermell is a precpitous step up... one of the most important ways fighters improve is by testing themselves against other good fighters and learning from that experience. One or two fights against top 10 type guys - Harrison would be a good one - would make this a far more interesting fight IMO.

Gotta commend the kid for wanting to fight the best though, but think it's too much too soon. He might never be ready for Jermell but right now there's still improvements to be made.

Comment

Working...
              X