Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Charlo Fight is Too Early For Tszyu, I Don't See Him Winning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who else should Tim fight? He's not getting a fight with Tony Harrison or Fundora.

He got the mandatory position, go for it, go for the title shot. Good enough or not, you have to find out when stepping up.

Comment

Eddie "AtTheHospitalWithBillyJoe" Hearn speaking truth. Even a broken clock is right twice a day!

Comment

Eddie talking out of place as usual. This is why no one will do business with matchroom. Tyszu vs charlo is nothing to do with him. Say it’s a good fight may the best man win or don’t say anything at all.
        BreWall brettWall likes this.

Comment

gee, ask Erickson Lubin about being "ready"!?

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
            Tim will cause the upset of the year. Tim is big strong and I believe will show his critics.
            Big and strong is good if you're in a bar fight against a bunch of drunk azz frat bros, but in boxing SKILLZ PAYZ DA BILLZ. Tim Kudzu's team realized after the Terrell Guasha fight that he ain't ready for these 'murikan boyz' and they better cash out now. Don't let him fight Tony Harrison or that 8 foot 10 Mexican American kid because he will lose!

Comment

What has Tim Tszyu done that is impressive enough to suggest that he beat Jermell Charlo?

Comment

Let him get knocked out. That’s what mandatories are for
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Big and strong is good if you're in a bar fight against a bunch of drunk azz frat bros, but in boxing SKILLZ PAYZ DA BILLZ. Tim Kudzu's team realized after the Terrell Guasha fight that he ain't ready for these 'murikan boyz' and they better cash out now. Don't let him fight Tony Harrison or that 8 foot 10 Mexican American kid because he will lose!
                  I understabd Charlo is the favourite but in my humble opinion he wins this one. We'll find out later this year.
                  BreWall brettWall likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post

I understabd Charlo is the favourite but in my humble opinion he wins this one. We'll find out later this year.
                    I use to think tsyzu had a shot against charlo then he fought gausha. Jermall will knock him out he’s much better in all areas then gausha and has much more power

Comment

Who cares, he’s earned his shot thru his mandatory status & he wants the fight. Tim is clearly a level above the guys he’s been beating & for once this is a a mando that doesn’t look like a complete foregone conclusion before they step in the ring. If he loses, then he’ll lose to a great fighter - what’s the big deal ? He can lose & move on with his career & still be great. Same goes for Charlo if he loses. Isn’t that how it used to be?

Can we just get back to the good old days when guys just fought and the best man won? We’re tired of protecting 0’s & letting fights “marinate” forever

Comment

Working...
                      X