Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin's Promoter: Wilder Should Fight Otto To Prove He's Really On His Way Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Otto Wallin is not a style you want to try and comeback against because you won't look good vs his style, in fact he probably Box Circles around Wilder

I do think Wallin is a Top 10 Heavyweight though and I want to see him get a big fight but he is looked at as High Risk/Low Reward

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      At the end of the day all those excuses don't change the fact that Whyte couldn't last longer than Wilder did and he got knocked out in 6 without winning a round. Did you see how looping Whytes hook were against Fury? You call that fluid combination punching? He was getting his ass kicked by a shot to **** Chisora before landing a hail mary left as well and should've lost the first fight oh but Wilder is only power haha comical D-bag Whyte never will be champ deal with it. At least Wilder can throw a straight right hand with power Dillian Whyte hasn't looked good since he got caught juicing and got knocked out cold by a 40 year old.

Joshua got knocked out by a Romanian as an amateur too so what's your point? We are talking about accomplishments Dillian couldn't even make the Jamaican Olympic team if he tried.

Like I said wasn't Whyte supposed to rough up Fury and give him his hardest fight to date? What happened? Why haven't you acknowledged this? He took a dive and has gone into hiding since just like you do every time you are wrong which is pretty often.

As for the BOLD Fury literally said Wilder was more dangerous than Whyte it's on record and video so shut the **** up Fury said so himself that Wilder was the 2nd best heavyweight so all you are doing is sucking off your countryman who looked like dog**** against Fury and that's another fact.
      I'm not going over what has already been corrected with your delusions. But Fury did an interview where he says Wilder is finished and should retire. Does that sound like Fury considers him to be the second best at the weight? It doesn't, does it?

Fury is like you. He's a pathological liar and contradicts himself with pretty much every sentence. Listening to him is about as worthwhile as listening to your delusions and madness.

Comment

Haha uppercut right on the chin more like slipped off his cheek but yeah it landed on Wilders chin as well except he got up and kept fighting and didn't take the classic British paycheck dive. Dillian Whyte eats uppercuts in every fight it's pretty common Povetkin slept him at least Wilder hasn't been slept like that he's a different breed as evident by his championship belt something Dillian Whyte will never have even though he had a chance against the same man who beat Wilder but looked even worse and couldn't even go past 6. Have I mentioned that already little Sydney?

Brook was looking to his corner for a minute waiting for them to throw in the towel against Golovkin it's there to be seen, but if you don't believe me that Brook is prone to quitting go watch him vs Errol Spence he took a very nice knee. Classic quit job. The fact that you are talking about yourself in the 3rd person at 12:30 AM in your mom's storage room says it all.

Sincerely,

Your Step-Dad.
        Fury isn't able to land with the same force against Wilder as he did with Whyte with the uppercut. Their heights see to that. You idiot.

Wilder hasn't been hit by a puncher like Povetkin. All it took was someone who Wilder himself called "Pillow fisted" to bang him out. So if Wilder considers him such a light puncher, how did he crumble so brutally against him? Also, as i've already told you, Whyte had been out for a year while Fury had been active. Wilder never went in against a Fury at his best under those conditions. The only time he went up against that kind of fury was the second fight. The one sided beat down where Wilder was frightened to throw punches.

Brook didn't look at his corner at all. That's your delusion again. But show me the round and time where this supposedly happened?

Point of where i'm talking about myself in the third person? It's clear you don't even know what that means.

Sorry, but you've got to try much harder. You're spending time writing ret3rd madness. That's someone getting sonned.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I'm not going over what has already been corrected with your delusions. But Fury did an interview where he says Wilder is finished and should retire. Does that sound like Fury considers him to be the second best at the weight? It doesn't, does it?

Fury is like you. He's a pathological liar and contradicts himself with pretty much every sentence. Listening to him is about as worthwhile as listening to your delusions and madness.
          You wrote a whole bunch of nothing but it doesn't change the fact that it's there to be seen.

Fury isn't able to land with the same force against Wilder as he did with Whyte with the uppercut. Their heights see to that. You idiot.

Wilder hasn't been hit by a puncher like Povetkin. All it took was someone who Wilder himself called "Pillow fisted" to bang him out. So if Wilder considers him such a light puncher, how did he crumble so brutally against him? Also, as i've already told you, Whyte had been out for a year while Fury had been active. Wilder never went in against a Fury at his best under those conditions. The only time he went up against that kind of fury was the second fight. The one sided beat down where Wilder was frightened to throw punches.

Brook didn't look at his corner at all. That's your delusion again. But show me the round and time where this supposedly happened?

Point of where i'm talking about myself in the third person? It's clear you don't even know what that means.

Sorry, but you've got to try much harder. You're spending time writing ret3rd madness. That's someone getting sonned.
          Oh so now you're an expert in physics too? Lmao you literally started off your sentence with another built in excuse it's becoming the norm for you. The same person that knocked out Wilder is the same person that knocked out Whyte with a grazing uppercut. Do you listen to yourself seriously man do you? What does Povetkin have to do with the fact that Fury knocked out Whyte quicker than Wilder. That's facts it's there to be seen in case you can't count which seems feasible 6 comes before 7 in case you didn't know. You told me nothing but excuses but at the end of the day it doesn't change the fact that Whyte was knocked out by a push in under 6 complete rounds. Haha that hurts doesn't it? Sorry glass chin Dillian Whyte is a bum who will never be champion, has tested positive for steroids and always ends up on his back from uppercuts. Look how much I stay on your mind that you have to double quote me in the same thread good god.

Sincerely,

Your Step-Dad
          Last edited by Kannabis Kid; 06-15-2022, 10:19 PM.

Comment

You wrote a whole bunch of nothing but it doesn't change the fact that it's there to be seen.

Oh so now you're an expert in physics too? Lmao you literally started off your sentence with another built in excuse it's becoming the norm for you. The same person that knocked out Wilder is the same person that knocked out Whyte with a grazing uppercut. Do you listen to yourself seriously man do you? What does Povetkin have to do with the fact that Fury knocked out Whyte quicker than Wilder. That's facts it's there to be seen in case you can't count which seems feasible 6 comes before 7 in case you didn't know. You told me nothing but excuses but at the end of the day it doesn't change the fact that Whyte was knocked out by a push in under 6 complete rounds. Haha that hurts doesn't it? Sorry glass chin Dillian Whyte is a bum who will never be champion, has tested positive for steroids and always ends up on his back from uppercuts. Look how much I stay on your mind that you have to double quote me in the same thread good god.

Sincerely,

Your Step-Dad
            I'm talking about Povetkin because you did you simpleton. I'm replying to your comment. Haha.

Is Wilder a glass jawed bum? He must have a glass chin if he was knocked out by Fury. And if he isn't a bum, tell me about the world level fighters he beat?

Comment

I'm talking about Povetkin because you did you simpleton. I'm replying to your comment. Haha.

Is Wilder a glass jawed bum? He must have a glass chin if he was knocked out by Fury. And if he isn't a bum, tell me about the world level fighters he beat?
              What does Povetkin have to do with the fact that Fury knocked out Whyte quicker than Wilder. This is what I was referring nothing more I mentioned Povetkin as one of Dillians step-dads not in relation to "power" Deontay has way more power than Povetkin anyways wtf do you think would happen if Whyte ate his right? I stated that Whyte had been knocked out before you were the one who came up with another excuse as to why Whyte got knocked out by a 40 year old.

Wilder was scheduled to fight Povetkin not his fault Povetkin tested positive just like Dillian Whyte did. Stiverne and Luis Ortiz are punchers on the same level with Povetkin and he beat them both twice.

Tell me who Dillian Whyte beat? No punch Parker who dropped him? Oh you must mean Dave Allen and Lucas Browne lmao. And if Wilders chin is glass than Dillians must be made of papier mache because he was sound asleep against Povetkin and got knocked out quicker than Wilder did when he fought Fury himself so you are just making yourself look bad by mentioning Wilder's chin when Dillian got knocked out quicker than he did and more times than he has by 3 different people.

When Dillian gets punched he falls to the floor and calls it a fight when Wilder goes down he at least tries to get up until he can't it's there to be seen go check for yourself. Funny thing is Wilder was a world champion that's the only reason Fury is a champion at the moment because he beat the champion like I said truth hurts that Dianabol Whyte will never be a world champion, he should've immigrated to the United States instead he probably would've had a better chance at becoming a world champion hahahaha.

Comment

What does Povetkin have to do with the fact that Fury knocked out Whyte quicker than Wilder. This is what I was referring nothing more I mentioned Povetkin as one of Dillians step-dads not in relation to "power" Deontay has way more power than Povetkin anyways wtf do you think would happen if Whyte ate his right? I stated that Whyte had been knocked out before you were the one who came up with another excuse as to why Whyte got knocked out by a 40 year old.

Wilder was scheduled to fight Povetkin not his fault Povetkin tested positive just like Dillian Whyte did. Stiverne and Luis Ortiz are punchers on the same level with Povetkin and he beat them both twice.

Tell me who Dillian Whyte beat? No punch Parker who dropped him? Oh you must mean Dave Allen and Lucas Browne lmao. And if Wilders chin is glass than Dillians must be made of papier mache because he was sound asleep against Povetkin and got knocked out quicker than Wilder did when he fought Fury himself so you are just making yourself look bad by mentioning Wilder's chin when Dillian got knocked out quicker than he did and more times than he has by 3 different people.

When Dillian gets punched he falls to the floor and calls it a fight when Wilder goes down he at least tries to get up until he can't it's there to be seen go check for yourself. Funny thing is Wilder was a world champion that's the only reason Fury is a champion at the moment because he beat the champion like I said truth hurts that Dianabol Whyte will never be a world champion, he should've immigrated to the United States instead he probably would've had a better chance at becoming a world champion hahahaha.
                You: "Povetkin slept him, at least Wilder hasn't been slept like that"

Me: Wilder hasn't been hit by a puncher like Povetkin"

You absolute cabbage. You wrote madness for no reason. All you had to do was read back you other crazed lunacy. But no, your reading comprehension is like everything else... F3cked up and backwards.

Whyte has beaten Parker, Chisora twice, Rivas. But your insecurity has you mentioning his lesser wins to downplay him. You know who he's fought and beaten. But the fact you could do this to any fighter in history seems to have been lost on you. Therefore, it's a waste of time. But i own you like a possession so all you can do is humiliate yourself more in desperation in trying to claw back something you didn't even have in the first place. Haha.

Is Wilder a glass jawed bum? Yes or no?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Dmitriy Salita, promoter for heavyweight contender Otto Wallin, is standing firm that his boxer is the perfect comeback opponent for former WBC world champion Deontay Wilder.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Wilder should retire. He has made (it would appear) a fortune. I suspect he is hit the ceiling of his ability, and there’s really nowhere to go but downhill. He is in his mid 30s, and probably isn’t going to get any better. He’s had a great career and it is time to move on, for the sake of his health.

Comment

You: "Povetkin slept him, at least Wilder hasn't been slept like that"

Me: Wilder hasn't been hit by a puncher like Povetkin"

You absolute cabbage. You wrote madness for no reason. All you had to do was read back you other crazed lunacy. But no, your reading comprehension is like everything else... F3cked up and backwards.

Whyte has beaten Parker, Chisora twice, Rivas. But your insecurity has you mentioning his lesser wins to downplay him. You know who he's fought and beaten. But the fact you could do this to any fighter in history seems to have been lost on you. Therefore, it's a waste of time. But i own you like a possession so all you can do is humiliate yourself more in desperation in trying to claw back something you didn't even have in the first place. Haha.

Is Wilder a glass jawed bum? Yes or no?
                    Lmao that is still irrelevant to what we were talking about everything I stated is true. Has Wilder been slept like Whyte did against Povetkin? You asked for punchers I provided them.

I mentioned no punch Parker already but Chisora? Chisora? Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo double digit loss del boy get the **** out of here he lost the first fight and was losing the 2nd until he landed one good punch. Rivas lmao ok who has Rivas beat aside from Jennings? Can you even name any of his other opponents?

Did Dillian Whyte get knocked out quicker than Wilder did against Fury? Yes or no? hahahaha.

Comment

Stiverne 3 or nothing!

Comment

Working...
                      X