Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin's Promoter: Wilder Should Fight Otto To Prove He's Really On His Way Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    Haha you finally came out of hiding? I thought Whyte was going to rough up and win rounds against Fury you still haven't acknowledged that it's been some time are you still healing? Whyte had already been knocked out by AJ when he fought those guys you really love defending my step-son Sydney a lot like I told you in the past you and him can get together and double date with Dean and Dillian.

The difference between Whyte and Wilder is although Fury knocked out Wilder at least Wilder did some damage to him Whyte couldn't even touch him and folded from a grazing uppercut and I thought Deontay was the bad boxer? Haha what's your excuse for that one well be waiting another month for it.
    Wilder only fought Fury prepared to his level he’s capable of once and got mauled .

That’s about it besides you Wilder crazies thinking fighting Fury at his worst is somehow a good thing and better then what Whyte did ? It actually made Wilder look foolish the first time because it was his sole chance against Fury and his weight loss from 400 plus pounds ,if Fury had listened to Freddie Roach in his corner Wilder gets knocked out there to .

Other then that I’m sure Whyte won half the rounds Wilder did in one fight and Fury at his best ,so once again make it make sense defending a guy who fought Fury nearly 30 rounds winning about 4 rounds even against a rusty version of Fury you can’t because it’s silly as defending his costume, poison and baby oil excuses after a loss but that’s the type of poster you are so it wouldn’t be shocking .

How about a simple question, who fought the more prepared Fury ? Wilder 3x or Whyte 1x ?
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 06-14-2022, 04:42 PM.
    El_Mero El_Mero Sid-Knee Sid-Knee like this.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Wilder only fought Fury prepared to his level he’s capable of once and got mauled .

That’s about it besides you Wilder crazies thinking fighting Fury at his worst is somehow a good thing and better then what Whyte did ? It actually made Wilder look foolish the first time because it was his sole chance against Fury and his weight loss from 400 plus pounds ,if Fury had listened to Freddie Roach in his corner Wilder gets knocked out there to .

Other then that I’m sure Whyte won half the rounds Wilder did in one fight and Fury at his best ,so once again make it make sense defending a guy who fought Fury nearly 30 rounds winning about 4 rounds even against a rusty version of Fury you can’t because it’s silly as defending his costume, poison and baby oil excuses after a loss but that’s the type of poster you are so it wouldn’t be shocking .

How about a simple question, who fought the more prepared Fury ? Wilder 3x or Whyte 1x ?
      Lol already starting with an excuse with Fury at his worst he had fought multiple tune-ups before the fight so that kills that thought. Just think about what you are saying though, you claim Wilder is a bum and worse than Dillian so how prepared did Fury need to be? I thought it was supposed to be an easy fight? How many tune-ups did Fury need? He fought twice before they fought the first time so shut the **** up.

In the end it's just an excuse and the fights played out exactly as they did with Wilder doing more damage than Whyte by far it's there to be seen in case you didn't watch Fury get dropped multiple times meanwhile he literally toyed with Whyte until Dillian took the dive.

Bold : I literally stated I thought Fury outboxed Wilder in their first fight even though Fury got a 13 count. It's there to be seen I also gave Fury credit when he beat Wilder both times after it's there to be seen go check.

What you and little Sydney can't seem to do is acknowledge that Dillian Whyte ****ing sucks and he laid down easily when it was his big moment that he waited years for lmao. Deontay Wilder former champion Dillian Whyte former nothing. I mean I guess you are an all time great when you are getting floored by Joseph Parker and Oscar Rivas lmao.

Once again I thought Whyte was going to rough up Fury and win more rounds than anyone he didn't even win 1 lmao. You still keep avoiding this question while questioning Wilder everyone knows Deontay is a more skilled boxer than Dillian by far if he wasn't he wouldn't have an Olympic medal or a world championship. Does Dillian have a world title under his belt? What about a medal? These are facts I'm just checking maybe I missed something.

Funniest part is the video of Whyte laughing talking down on Wilder but when he actually got in there with Fury himself he took a dive that's sad no heart Dillian it's probably locked up around Dean's neck.

Last edited by Kannabis Kid; 06-14-2022, 05:01 PM.
      Amir Imam Amir Imam likes this.

Comment

Haha remind me again who went more rounds against Fury, Wilder or Whyte? And you want to talk about cowards the only coward was Dillian Whyte acting on the floor from a grazing uppercut and collecting his check typical Brit just like Kell Brook who collected a check against Golovkin and Amir Khan collected a check against Canelo except Khan actually went out on his shield not a quitter like Brook or Whyte.

Maybe Wilder should fight Ivica Bacurin, Dave Allen or Ian Lewison I mean those are the guys Whyte fought after getting demolished by AJ so if it makes sense for Whyte it's ok for Wilder right?
        Where did i mention Whyte in any part of my comment? Nowhere. Stick to the topic. But we know how impossible that is for you.

The uppercut landed right on the chin. Usually when you land the uppercut part of the glove hits the neck area too. But this didn't. The full weight of the shot hit the chin and the chin only. To delude yourself that Whyte faked being hurt is due to a deranged desperation. Give it up. You've been dominated in every area with ease.

Wilder fought nothing but bums though. It has nothing to do with "Oh, but he's coming off a defeat". Wilder's team even said they didn't want anything other than big fights when they come back in his next fight. So take it up with them as that's what they're clearly saying. It's obviously lies, as it's nothing but from that team. They're a complete mess. A lot like you in that regard.

As for saying Brook quit against Golovkin... Just take some time off away from here and sort your head out. These level of delusions are not healthy for you or anyone else. It's just sad. But you getting put in your place by me is very much acknowledged by you. In brutal fashion i may add too. Your insanity is off the hook. But i know your personality types inside out. I told you from the start what it was. And you didn't let me down. You let it all flow in predictable fashion.

Read up about your traits online and find out everything i know about you. Learn about yourself better. Know how predictable you are to me. Try and change the patterns and bring a different game. As the one you've got is one of humiliation and embarrassing yourself. And that is not what you set out to do. In fact, you're achieving the complete opposite. How deranged is that? Haha.
        El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Lol already starting with an excuse with Fury at his worst he had fought multiple tune-ups before the fight so that kills that thought. Just think about what you are saying though, you claim Wilder is a bum and worse than Dillian so how prepared did Fury need to be? I thought it was supposed to be an easy fight? How many tune-ups did Fury need? He fought twice before they fought the first time so shut the **** up.

In the end it's just an excuse and the fights played out exactly as they did with Wilder doing more damage than Whyte by far it's there to be seen in case you didn't watch Fury get dropped multiple times meanwhile he literally toyed with Whyte until Dillian took the dive.

Bold : I literally stated I thought Fury outboxed Wilder in their first fight even though Fury got a 13 count. It's there to be seen I also gave Fury credit when he beat Wilder both times after it's there to be seen go check.

What you and little Sydney can't seem to do is acknowledge that Dillian Whyte ****ing sucks and he laid down easily when it was his big moment that he waited years for lmao. Deontay Wilder former champion Dillian Whyte former nothing. I mean I guess you are an all time great when you are getting floored by Joseph Parker and Oscar Rivas lmao.

Once again I thought Whyte was going to rough up Fury and win more rounds than anyone he didn't even win 1 lmao. You still keep avoiding this question while questioning Wilder everyone knows Deontay is a more skilled boxer than Dillian by far if he wasn't he wouldn't have an Olympic medal or a world championship. Does Dillian have a world title under his belt? What about a medal? These are facts I'm just checking maybe I missed something.

Funniest part is the video of Whyte laughing talking down on Wilder but when he actually got in there with Fury himself he took a dive that's sad no heart Dillian it's probably locked up around Dean's neck.

What fight was Fury in worse condition for then Wilder 1 ? Another to hard of a quest fot you I’m guessing ?

Why didn’t Fury treat Whyte like he did Wilder where he took not 1 but 2 fights with problems going into the camps ? Why didn’t he postpone Wilder if he thought he couldn’t win ,he would have fir Whyte even his team admitted he posed more a threat then Wilder that’s just a fact . We didn’t see it because Fury was on point and real fans know Whyte fought poorly and still had to have Fury fight patient he didn’t run up on Whyte and bully him ,I’m not sure you understand this ?

What’s even funnier is Wilder avoiding Whyte himself in 2018 right and that would be his best win IF he won but Whyte sucks ?

You guys just bury yourselves on here and Wilder is more skilled then Whyte ? How’s that explain because even the biggest A.J detractors know that’s a lie or your really that warped as someone else has pointed out in the thread ? You can’t like Wilder that much to ruin whatever credibility you have on here , Wilder is the least skilled heavyweight in the last couple decades that’s pretty much a know on here isn’t it he literally can’t put combinations together and lived off of one right hand ?

And for the record getting a consolation bronze medal in a very weak Olympics ( also knocked out twice I believe I’m not sure ) at that time isn’t a bigger achievement then winning against A.J himself in the ams is it considering what A.J has accomplished ?
          Last edited by REDEEMER; 06-14-2022, 07:34 PM.
          El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

What fight was Fury in worse condition for then Wilder 1 ? Another to hard of a quest fot you I’m guessing ?

Why didn’t Fury treat Whyte like he did Wilder where he took not 1 but 2 fights with problems going into the camps ? Why didn’t he postpone Wilder if he thought he couldn’t win ,he would have fir Whyte even his team admitted he posed more a threat then Wilder that’s just a fact . We didn’t see it because Fury was on point and real fans know Whyte fought poorly and still had to have Fury fight patient he didn’t run up on Whyte and bully him ,I’m not sure you understand this ?

What’s even funnier is Wilder avoiding Whyte himself in 2018 right and that would be his best win IF he won but Whyte sucks ?

You guys just bury yourselves on here and Wilder is more skilled then Whyte ? How’s that explain because even the biggest A.J detractors know that’s a lie or your really that warped as someone else has pointed out in the thread ? You can’t like Wilder that much to ruin whatever credibility you have on here , Wilder is the least skilled heavyweight in the last couple decades that’s pretty much a know on here isn’t it he literally can’t put combinations together and lived off of one right hand ?

And for the record getting a consolation bronze medal in a very weak Olympics ( also knocked out twice I believe I’m not sure ) at that time isn’t a bigger achievement then winning against A.J himself in the ams is it considering what A.J has accomplished ?
            At the end of the day all those excuses don't change the fact that Whyte couldn't last longer than Wilder did and he got knocked out in 6 without winning a round. Did you see how looping Whytes hook were against Fury? You call that fluid combination punching? He was getting his ass kicked by a shot to **** Chisora before landing a hail mary left as well and should've lost the first fight oh but Wilder is only power haha comical D-bag Whyte never will be champ deal with it. At least Wilder can throw a straight right hand with power Dillian Whyte hasn't looked good since he got caught juicing and got knocked out cold by a 40 year old.

Joshua got knocked out by a Romanian as an amateur too so what's your point? We are talking about accomplishments Dillian couldn't even make the Jamaican Olympic team if he tried.

Like I said wasn't Whyte supposed to rough up Fury and give him his hardest fight to date? What happened? Why haven't you acknowledged this? He took a dive and has gone into hiding since just like you do every time you are wrong which is pretty often.

As for the BOLD Fury literally said Wilder was more dangerous than Whyte it's on record and video so shut the **** up Fury said so himself that Wilder was the 2nd best heavyweight so all you are doing is sucking off your countryman who looked like dog**** against Fury and that's another fact.

Amir Imam Amir Imam likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Where did i mention Whyte in any part of my comment? Nowhere. Stick to the topic. But we know how impossible that is for you.

The uppercut landed right on the chin. Usually when you land the uppercut part of the glove hits the neck area too. But this didn't. The full weight of the shot hit the chin and the chin only. To delude yourself that Whyte faked being hurt is due to a deranged desperation. Give it up. You've been dominated in every area with ease.

Wilder fought nothing but bums though. It has nothing to do with "Oh, but he's coming off a defeat". Wilder's team even said they didn't want anything other than big fights when they come back in his next fight. So take it up with them as that's what they're clearly saying. It's obviously lies, as it's nothing but from that team. They're a complete mess. A lot like you in that regard.

As for saying Brook quit against Golovkin... Just take some time off away from here and sort your head out. These level of delusions are not healthy for you or anyone else. It's just sad. But you getting put in your place by me is very much acknowledged by you. In brutal fashion i may add too. Your insanity is off the hook. But i know your personality types inside out. I told you from the start what it was. And you didn't let me down. You let it all flow in predictable fashion.

Read up about your traits online and find out everything i know about you. Learn about yourself better. Know how predictable you are to me. Try and change the patterns and bring a different game. As the one you've got is one of humiliation and embarrassing yourself. And that is not what you set out to do. In fact, you're achieving the complete opposite. How deranged is that? Haha.
              Haha uppercut right on the chin more like slipped off his cheek but yeah it landed on Wilders chin as well except he got up and kept fighting and didn't take the classic British paycheck dive. Dillian Whyte eats uppercuts in every fight it's pretty common Povetkin slept him at least Wilder hasn't been slept like that he's a different breed as evident by his championship belt something Dillian Whyte will never have even though he had a chance against the same man who beat Wilder but looked even worse and couldn't even go past 6. Have I mentioned that already little Sydney?

Brook was looking to his corner for a minute waiting for them to throw in the towel against Golovkin it's there to be seen, but if you don't believe me that Brook is prone to quitting go watch him vs Errol Spence he took a very nice knee. Classic quit job. The fact that you are talking about yourself in the 3rd person at 12:30 AM in your mom's storage room says it all.

Sincerely,

Your Step-Dad.

Comment

At the end of the day all those excuses don't change the fact that Whyte couldn't last longer than Wilder did and he got knocked out in 6 without winning a round. Did you see how looping Whytes hook were against Fury? You call that fluid combination punching? He was getting his ass kicked by a shot to **** Chisora before landing a hail mary left as well and should've lost the first fight oh but Wilder is only power haha comical D-bag Whyte never will be champ deal with it. At least Wilder can throw a straight right hand with power Dillian Whyte hasn't looked good since he got caught juicing and got knocked out cold by a 40 year old.

Joshua got knocked out by a Romanian as an amateur too so what's your point? We are talking about accomplishments Dillian couldn't even make the Jamaican Olympic team if he tried.

Like I said wasn't Whyte supposed to rough up Fury and give him his hardest fight to date? What happened? Why haven't you acknowledged this? He took a dive and has gone into hiding since just like you do every time you are wrong which is pretty often.

As for the BOLD Fury literally said Wilder was more dangerous than Whyte it's on record and video so shut the **** up Fury said so himself that Wilder was the 2nd best heavyweight so all you are doing is sucking off your countryman who looked like dog**** against Fury and that's another fact.
                Well if we used actual logic the more prepared Fury should have an easier time with the opponent but I know you don’t really use much of that on here .

Whyte was supposed to do a lot of things ,just like the majority forum said Wilder was going to kill Fury next time after the crazy draw he didn’t deserve .

Im not sure why you like exposing yourself on here but I guess you do ? Whytes never missed a punch and landed himself on the canvas from just missing that’s Wilder in a few fights so you need to really abandon that conversation real fast and Steward who is a no nonsense guy understood the dangers of Whyte to bad you guys dont get that concept you really just exposed yourselves all the time it never gets old ,you didn’t even see the Fury uppercut land on Whytes chin so your also doing more than Kannabis .
                Last edited by REDEEMER; 06-14-2022, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Is Wallin contract about to expire with his promoter? wants him to get killed or something

Comment

I want to see Wilder fight Hughie Fury.

Big Baby Miller, Andy Ruiz Junior, or Hughie Fury.

I just think if he was to beat Hughie Fury, it would ignite his rivalry with Tyson Fury again.

To be honest, I don't think Big Baby Miller should fight Wilder. So Ottin Wallin is a good fight instead etc.

Comment

Well if we used actual logic the more prepared Fury should have an easier time with the opponent but I know you don’t really use much of that on here .

Whyte was supposed to do a lot of things ,just like the majority forum said Wilder was going to kill Fury next time after the crazy draw he didn’t deserve .

Im not sure why you like exposing yourself on here but I guess you do ? Whytes never missed a punch and landed himself on the canvas from just missing that’s Wilder in a few fights so you need to really abandon that conversation real fast and Steward who is a no nonsense guy understood the dangers of Whyte to bad you guys dont get that concept you really just exposed yourselves all the time it never gets old ,you didn’t even see the Fury uppercut land on Whytes chin so your also doing more than Kannabis .
                      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/b...eatdown-and-ko

Checkmate my 2nd step-son Checkmate. I can provide the video where Tyson Fury literally states word for word that Dillian Whyte is no Deontay Wilder that he doesn't have to be as worried about his power and it was absolutely true Dillian isn't that big a puncher you can knock out Del Boy who's there to be hit all day and a fatass Lucas Browne but aside from that who has he really destroyed?

Bold : Whyte literally threw a left hook and went flying into the ropes, if the ropes weren't there he would've been in the crowd just shut the **** up already dude it's a bad look it really is. I thought Whyte was supposed to rough up Fury and win more rounds than anyone? Why are you still avoiding this? Whyte took a big fat dive and he sucks just deal with.

I'm not sure if I've stated this before or not but it might be there to be seen, Deontay Wilder former world champion, Dillian Whyte former 2x drug cheat who will never be champion. End of story.

Comment

Working...
                      X