Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin's Promoter: Wilder Should Fight Otto To Prove He's Really On His Way Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Puerto Rico can't vote, ******. If they could, they would be able to by staying in their own country. The fact they can't says everything. But you think i'm backtracking? Point out where i'm supposedly doing that? Be a good boy.

Tell me how Puerto Ricans have over 127 million less than you do but have a quarter of what you do? Puerto Rico with 9 million would match you. How is that possible? They have less success against us than they do you. Hmmm?

That is just the numbers at face value. Tell me how a country much smaller should match the same number of champions of those much bigger. Do so in a rational manner. Tell me how the whole world is wrong when using per capita to measure things accurately and properly.

Now where are all the world class wins for your 4 weight champions?

When are you listing all the world class wins both the US and Mexico have in today's boxing world? I'll then do likewise.​

Where do Brits get to the Semi's only to lose in the final against the US and Mexico like you claimed?​​​​
    I slapped you around with the truth already man nice backtrack though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      I slapped you around with the truth already man nice backtrack though.
      Puerto Rico can't vote, ******. If they could, they would be able to by staying in their own country. The fact they can't says everything. But you think i'm backtracking? Point out where i'm supposedly doing that? Be a good boy.

Tell me how Puerto Ricans have over 127 million less than you do but have a quarter of what you do? Puerto Rico with 9 million would match you. How is that possible? They have less success against us than they do you. Hmmm?

That is just the numbers at face value. Tell me how a country much smaller should match the same number of champions of those much bigger. Do so in a rational manner. Tell me how the whole world is wrong when using per capita to measure things accurately and properly.

When are you listing all the world class wins both the US and Mexico have in today's boxing world? I'll then do likewise.​

Where do Brits get to the Semi's only to lose in the final against the US and Mexico like you claimed?​​​​​

Comment

Where do Brits get to the Semi's only to lose in the final against the US and Mexico like you claimed?​​​​​
        You mean the US territory where they can vote freely just like any American who REGISTERS. If you don't register as an American you can't vote either you dumbass inbred.

Comment

You mean the US territory where they can vote freely just like any American who REGISTERS. If you don't register as an American you can't vote either you dumbass inbred.
          There is only one inbred dumbass here, Kid. Full on ****** family.

Where do Brits get to the Semi's only to lose in the final against the US and Mexico like you claimed?​​​​​​

Comment

Where do Brits get to the Semi's only to lose in the final against the US and Mexico like you claimed?​​​​​​
            I already explained it little inbred Sid-knee Puerto Ricans can move freely to the US as they please and can vote, they just need to register like any American. You clearly stated they cannot vote, which is a lie and I slapped you across the face with the facts as usual.

Comment

I already explained it little inbred Sid-knee Puerto Ricans can move freely to the US as they please and can vote, they just need to register like any American. You clearly stated they cannot vote, which is a lie and I slapped you across the face with the facts as usual.
              But they can't when staying in Puerto Rico you moron. If Puerto Rico was in fact a legitimate part of the US, they wouldn't have to move anywhere to vote. They would be able to stay and do so. But they can't. Duh.

Where do Brits get to the Semi's only to lose in the final against the US and Mexico like you claimed?

Comment

But they can't when staying in Puerto Rico you moron. If Puerto Rico was in fact a legitimate part of the US, they wouldn't have to move anywhere to vote. They would be able to stay and do so. But they can't. Duh.

Where do Brits get to the Semi's only to lose in the final against the US and Mexico like you claimed?
                Nice twist and turn but if they are registered to vote they can vote plain and simple. Sucks you got slapped silly but what else is new hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                X