Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin's Promoter: Wilder Should Fight Otto To Prove He's Really On His Way Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wallin is a clever guy, he studied fury vs wilder fights and he probably knows how to avoid wilder's crazy punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
      Wilder vs. Big Baby Miller
      This is the ONLY fight we want to see. Baptize Big Baby for his sins!

Comment

People need to stop hyping up Wilder's come back and tell others not to expect much. Do so until after his tuneup fight, which will probably take at least less than a year. Still a long way to go.

Comment

I like that he wants good fights but can Salita deliver them. He can’t sit around waiting. No more Sokolowskis. If they can’t get a bigger fight & want to keep him busy they should look at guys like Hammer, Wach, Forrest, Kiladze & Negron. Agit Kabayel is looking for an opponent. He needs some resistance in opponents.
          JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Wallon ks like a trap fight

Comment

That coward isn't going to fight you. It will be someone shot, coming off a loss, or someone who has been out of the ring as long as he has. Oh, and they'll have to be with PBC.

The talk of not wanting any fights other than the big ones when Wilder comes back, can be chalked down to the usual lying from his side.

Comment

Wallin has a strange matchmaking, he is fighting guys ranked bellow 100. and he wants top 10 guys. If he can`t get top opponent, give him top 50 guys, there are many of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  That coward isn't going to fight you. It will be someone shot, coming off a loss, or someone who has been out of the ring as long as he has. Oh, and they'll have to be with PBC.

The talk of not wanting any fights other than the big ones when Wilder comes back, can be chalked down to the usual lying from his side.
                  Haha remind me again who went more rounds against Fury, Wilder or Whyte? And you want to talk about cowards the only coward was Dillian Whyte acting on the floor from a grazing uppercut and collecting his check typical Brit just like Kell Brook who collected a check against Golovkin and Amir Khan collected a check against Canelo except Khan actually went out on his shield not a quitter like Brook or Whyte.

Maybe Wilder should fight Ivica Bacurin, Dave Allen or Ian Lewison I mean those are the guys Whyte fought after getting demolished by AJ so if it makes sense for Whyte it's ok for Wilder right?

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                    Haha remind me again who went more rounds against Fury, Wilder or Whyte? And you want to talk about cowards the only coward was Dillian Whyte acting on the floor from a grazing uppercut and collecting his check typical Brit just like Kell Brook who collected a check against Golovkin and Amir Khan collected a check against Canelo except Khan actually went out on his shield not a quitter like Brook or Whyte.

Maybe Wilder should fight Ivica Bacurin, Dave Allen or Ian Lewison I mean those are the guys Whyte fought after getting demolished by AJ so if it makes sense for Whyte it's ok for Wilder right?
                    Whyte was still a prospect when he took on those guys so it doesn’t make sense once again, make it make sense .

Wilder will be well over a year out by the time he fights again ,Whyte fought 6 months after the A.J loss and fought 3 times in 2016 as a prospect.,Wilder is in LaLa land talking about and groping his own statue and taking spiritual psychedelic trips . You can’t really compare the two .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Whyte was still a prospect when he took on those guys so it doesn’t make sense once again, make it make sense .

Wilder will be well over a year out by the time he fights again ,Whyte fought 6 months after the A.J loss and fought 3 times in 2016 as a prospect.,Wilder is in LaLa land talking about and groping his own statue and taking spiritual psychedelic trips . You can’t really compare the two .
                      Haha you finally came out of hiding? I thought Whyte was going to rough up and win rounds against Fury you still haven't acknowledged that it's been some time are you still healing? Whyte had already been knocked out by AJ when he fought those guys you really love defending my step-son Sydney a lot like I told you in the past you and him can get together and double date with Dean and Dillian.

The difference between Whyte and Wilder is although Fury knocked out Wilder at least Wilder did some damage to him Whyte couldn't even touch him and folded from a grazing uppercut and I thought Deontay was the bad boxer? Haha what's your excuse for that one well be waiting another month for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X