Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin's Promoter: Wilder Should Fight Otto To Prove He's Really On His Way Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    4 belt era as in any one of the belts you know that man stop reaching on some bull**** as it's clearly been stated twice here's the proof it's there to be seen.

Post #59 - Haha I knew you would bring up Fitzsimmons like he holds any relevance now how about in modern times? Did Fitzsimmons hold the WBC, WBA, WBO or IBF belt? Those are the titles I'm referring to.

Did you notice how I said or instead of and? It seems you don't know the difference.

Post #63 - I didn't say all the belts you moron I said in the 4 belt era and I listed the belts clearly you are always trying to twist **** you are clinically insane though.

No I'm saying if you can include someone who's Scottish in your list when they are ethnically different from the English then I can include Mexican-Americans who's parents were born in Mexico, normally hold dual citizenship (meaning they can represent and vote in both countries) and are Mexican by blood pretty plain and simple.

Leigh "Lying Stiff As" Wood has a paper title just like his chin.

His name is Marvelous don't forget that. They are all ATG's except instead of moving up weight classes Hagler fought smaller guys moving up like Leonard, Hearns, and Duran and the only one he knocked out was Hearns. So how can he be greater on paper when he never tested himself outside his weight class like all these multi division champions did?

Are you saying that Marquez, Morales, Barrera and Arce are not HOF fighters?

It's not though because are you telling me that a Scottish can call himself English just because they are from the same "sovereign nation" the only thing that makes you the same is your government that's all. We are talking about culture something you have no knowledge of so it's pointless to go back and forth it's obvious you have a deep hate for Mexicans and anything they accomplish most likely because the nightmares you have about Canelo beating all your undefeated fighters in humiliating fashion.

And yeah if Kubrick lived more of his life in the United Kingdom he's an American by birth who died a British citizen so what? Were Kubricks parent's born in the United Kingdom like Mikey and Oscar's parents were born in Mexico? C'mon little man you know that holds no relevance it's completely different.

When did the 4 belt era start? The clue is in the title.

You asked for a 3 weight champion. I gave one to you. Your replies after that are you making excuses and hold zero relevance to the original point. You're quoting yourself thinking it means something, when it clearly proves that you're nothing but very deluded.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

When did the 4 belt era start? The clue is in the title.

You asked for a 3 weight champion. I gave one to you. Your replies after that are you making excuses and hold zero relevance to the original point. You're quoting yourself thinking it means something, when it clearly proves that you're nothing but very deluded.
      In other words everything was there to be seen.

Comment

In other words everything was there to be seen.
        When did the 4 belt era start?

Comment

Google it.

Comment

Google it.
            I know the answer. You don't. You're making out it started way before it actually did.

Comment

I know the answer. You don't. You're making out it started way before it actually did.

Oh you know the answer that's why you are asking?

Comment

Oh you know the answer that's why you are asking?

You claim it was well before it became the 4 belt era.

Comment

Doesn't make sense to see Wilder come back in a tuneup fight. When the tuneup is over, what's next? Wait for another year for a proper fight? It's not anyone's fault he took a long layoff. Every fighter should take a page from Errol Spence's book when he said he's not taking any tuneup, he's only taking big fights.
                  Last edited by jqSide; 07-05-2022, 04:09 PM.

Comment

You claim it was well before it became the 4 belt era.
                    Like I said any one of the 4 learn the difference between and/or. I never said hold all 4 simultaneously but keep reaching little Sydney you are used to it.

Comment

Like I said any one of the 4 learn the difference between and/or. I never said hold all 4 simultaneously but keep reaching little Sydney you are used to it.
                      Nobody said anything about holding all 4 titles you 5th world idiot. You said the 4 belt era. It's you who needs to learn the difference.

When did the 4 belt era start? The question is simple, but you keep on deflecting for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X