Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia To Jermall Charlo: Grow Some Balls, Stop Hiding Behind Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just days ago he was saying something else now he is repeated what Oscar said, well at least they're on the same page

he been mandatory for awhile now instead he wanted an "Eliminator" how quick some people forget, he wanted to fight Derevyenchenko, then he wanted GGG who was already signed to fight Murata at the time

WBC can just order this and have it go to purse bid so Oscar don't ruin it again

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

GB didn’t negotiate the fight it was Mungia’s people who made the deal. GB came in at the end after everyone had agreed and fcked up the deal.
      Interesting.
      That means Oscar pulled a power move and said " this shet ain't happening without DAZN's involvement ".

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post

Interesting.
        That means Oscar pulled a power move and said " this shet ain't happening without DAZN's involvement ".
        That’s absolutely what they did.

Comment

From everything I have gathering it seems like Showtime were the ones putting up the money but GBP & DAZN wanted a share of the profits? No wonder Oscar is talking about selling GBP, he's starting to sound like that one broke friend everyone has "that forgot his wallet" when you go out fro tacos and drinks.
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

In reality, Charlo couldn't care less about Mungia. He's got enough in-house fights to come up with excuses for in avoiding them. There's Lara, Plant, Benavidez, Adames. And all are available for him. But for some inexplicable reason, he picked Sulecki, a guy who hasn't fought at PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Loco View Post
              From everything I have gathering it seems like Showtime were the ones putting up the money but GBP & DAZN wanted a share of the profits? No wonder Oscar is talking about selling GBP, he's starting to sound like that one broke friend everyone has "that forgot his wallet" when you go out fro tacos and drinks.
              They said they could have the UK and Mexico market but they got CREEDY.

This ALL on Dazn,Oscar, and Jaime
              El Más Loco El Más Loco likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                In reality, Charlo couldn't care less about Mungia. He's got enough in-house fights to come up with excuses for in avoiding them. There's Lara, Plant, Benavidez, Adames. And all are available for him. But for some inexplicable reason, he picked Sulecki, a guy who hasn't fought at PBC.
                Who would you pick if you were Charlo?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                  Who would you pick if you were Charlo?
                  I would consult Ronnie Shields first. He'll pick the weakest link for me. I trust his judgement. I'd rather come up with excuse not to fight any of them.

Comment

Munguia ran from Charlo for years. Ran like a rabbit from a fox. Now he calls him out. GFY Munguia

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
                      Munguia ran from Charlo for years. Ran like a rabbit from a fox. Now he calls him out. GFY Munguia
                      Really? When did that ever happen?

Comment

Working...
                      X