Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Drops, Punishes Don Moore During Exhibition Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calls it exhibition but tries to KO a bum ass former sparring fighter.. looks like he needs money lol

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      How the might have fallen?

Been retired 7 years, in his mid 40’s and picking up 8 figures to have a move around the ring with an old journeyman. Not bad work if you can get it.

which current active boxers earned 8 figures in the last fights? Canelo, Fury and AJ, that’s probably it.
      Lol he wouldn't be doing this if he doesn't have money issues..

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post

I wonder why Elon Musk still goes to work, why does Elton John still perform for money, and why does Bill Gates go to work every day.

You might want to think things out a bit deeper, I don't think you have any comprehension of the sort of money they have nor the drive that got them there, these types don't sit around doing nothing they always have projects going on, Floyd is no different to any of them guys doing what he loves doing and getting paid big money for it, dude is living the dream.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
          Cheers, this is the lord’s work; was watching too many diff cards yesterday, so you uploading this has saved me hunting the KD.

Look at this MF trying, and failing to contain himself after body shotting his mate to the canvas

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post

What you’re saying is possibly true. Bigger reasons for him doing these, however, are:

(1) he quite obviously likes having his name in the spotlight, getting narked when the news is on another sportsperson

and (2) like everybody on the planet, Floyd has to have something to use as a commodity illustrating his self-worth as a person.

For some people, this míght be personal best running times, amount of people they’ve shagged, amount of deer they’ve shot, whatever. For Floyd, it’s his ability to pull in cash, doing what he did best. It’s a hobby, like it is for every billionaire you can think of. Remember, he’s ‘money’ Mayweather; he’s put what he values most out there as his personal ldentity for the world to see.

The second these requests dry up for exhibitions, he’ll be wounded, but his hunt for monetary self-worth will occur in other metaphorical arenas, not boxing, with equal self-created fanfare.
            Last edited by P to the J; 05-22-2022, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloBlue View Post

Mayweather will do anything for a check. If it means to assault a PetLand employee or a Home Depot employee in a 2 round fight, he will do it.
              Well if you want to tell yourself that, if it makes it easier to deal with so be it. I didnt even know he fought, dont really care either. However he fought a boxer who is a novice compared to him and similar age and made millions.... Jesus i dont know how he does it but you would love to be in his situation so stop bleeding in your panties and sort your own life out. The hate in your bloodstream pumps around your body so much that you cant even hide it. Good luck with that. You jealous twat

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Cheers, this is the lord’s work; was watching too many diff cards yesterday, so you uploading this has saved me hunting the KD.

Look at this MF trying, and failing to contain himself after body shotting his mate to the canvas
                Thank you PJ. I guess these gifs is like having a cheat-code.

I give myself a '7' on these. But you might want to check out round six, thats what really set-up the knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Thank you PJ. I guess these gifs is like having a cheat-code.

I give myself a '7' on these. But you might want to check out round six, thats what really set-up the knockdown.
                  Yeah good shout, about to boot this **** up now

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                    Mayweather so desperate to keep his name in the news lol. Coudn't believe it when he fought Logan Paul....embarrassing....
                    What? The man is making a shit load of money in the tens of millions doing these type of fights. So fair play to him!

Comment

i hope that card girl is still alive, showing shoulders and knees breaks the UAE modesty law, she should really be dressed full letterbox mode, disgraceful

Comment

Working...
                      X