Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Drops, Punishes Don Moore During Exhibition Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fell asleep after the 3rd round, what happened? You're dirtying your name bro, give it up and focus on your hoes....

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
      Get it while you can..keep enjoying life champ
      Brother Larry… if I’m in your area I know you got space for me…

my Uncles said Floyd is the best !

the only guy that beat him was Castillo 1
      Catillo 2 Floyd took him to school!!

Then we get into pinoy Manny ******* stuupid and slow motion spoon23 videos?!!

because in slow motion pac destroys Floyd

when JMM put pac to sleep … brutal KO..

spoon23 stopped posting

I love boxing but don’t wanna see anybody
      get slept like that

Comment

Lmfao. So this went exactly as most thought it would. Glad I don’t even bother with them exhibitions.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloBlue View Post
          How the mighty have fallen.
          Yeah, "mighty" Clenelo got his ass whooped by Bivol and Floyd Mayweather Jr. is still winning

Stay salty you racist piece of sheeit.

Comment

Clown show

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Clown show
              With a very large live audience that cheered and had a good night out while he made a motza of money, its not really a hard concept to figure out that places like Abu Dhabi get a real kick out of seeing an ATG go a few rounds in an exhibition, its a night out on the town no different than going to a movie, go to the movies jump up with a torch during Creed and start telling the audience it's all fake they just actors you are all clowns for paying for this.

You guys are so narrow-minded its amazing to me, its such a blurred line between real and fantasy, one to the other should be a brick wall between them, not in here lol.
              icee likes this.

Comment

And here we have a Mayweather fan boasting about how big his paycheck will be. Because how much money you earn is what makes you great, huh? slurp slurp slurp keep suucckking that Mayweather ccoocckk
                Gayweather fans acting like they're getting a cut of that paycheck.

​​​​

Comment

Net worth went down 300--400m since retirement according to all listings . this explains all the exhibitions he has been retired a decade yet and already went through 40-50%

Comment

Isn’t he doing NFTs and being called out by people on Twitter and YouTube as rugs?

Comment

And here we have a Mayweather fan boasting about how big his paycheck will be. Because how much money you earn is what makes you great, huh? slurp slurp slurp keep suucckking that Mayweather ccoocckk
                      You have a whole man's name as your screen name. You're definitely not in a position to suggest anyone is ****sexual. It hurts/angers you to see that man seemly enjoying his life while you try to live through Nelo

Comment

Working...
                      X