Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Drops, Punishes Don Moore During Exhibition Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone88
    replied
    Yes! Mayweather put on a great show!

Leave a comment:

• HeyDeebo!
    replied
    Lots floyd fans boys getting triggered by trolls in this thread iclol

Leave a comment:

• Smash
    replied
    i think this guy will need to lose the dangerous tag from now on

Leave a comment:

• deathofaclown
    replied
    Originally posted by elfag View Post

plus Jake Paul
    Well I didn’t need to mention him, he’s the face of boxing, so it goes without saying

Leave a comment:

• elfag
    replied
    Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    How the might have fallen?

Been retired 7 years, in his mid 40’s and picking up 8 figures to have a move around the ring with an old journeyman. Not bad work if you can get it.

which current active boxers earned 8 figures in the last fights? Canelo, Fury and AJ, that’s probably it.

plus Jake Paul

Leave a comment:

• Smash
    replied
    i hope that card girl is still alive, showing shoulders and knees breaks the UAE modesty law, she should really be dressed full letterbox mode, disgraceful

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
    Mayweather so desperate to keep his name in the news lol. Coudn't believe it when he fought Logan Paul....embarrassing....
    What? The man is making a shit load of money in the tens of millions doing these type of fights. So fair play to him!

Leave a comment:

• P to the J
    replied
    Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Thank you PJ. I guess these gifs is like having a cheat-code.

I give myself a '7' on these. But you might want to check out round six, thats what really set-up the knockdown.
    Yeah good shout, about to boot this **** up now

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied
    Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Cheers, this is the lord’s work; was watching too many diff cards yesterday, so you uploading this has saved me hunting the KD.

Look at this MF trying, and failing to contain himself after body shotting his mate to the canvas
    Thank you PJ. I guess these gifs is like having a cheat-code.

I give myself a '7' on these. But you might want to check out round six, thats what really set-up the knockdown.

Leave a comment:

• Noelanthony
    replied
    Originally posted by CaneloBlue View Post

Mayweather will do anything for a check. If it means to assault a PetLand employee or a Home Depot employee in a 2 round fight, he will do it.
    Well if you want to tell yourself that, if it makes it easier to deal with so be it. I didnt even know he fought, dont really care either. However he fought a boxer who is a novice compared to him and similar age and made millions.... Jesus i dont know how he does it but you would love to be in his situation so stop bleeding in your panties and sort your own life out. The hate in your bloodstream pumps around your body so much that you cant even hide it. Good luck with that. You jealous twat

Leave a comment:

Working...
X