Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Drops, Punishes Don Moore During Exhibition Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
    CaneloBlue is a good guy. He used to work with me at Wal-Mart and we got into a scrap in the bathroom. I KO’D him but he landed a good one two on me. Tough guy. He’s was promoted assistant manager so he definitely works hard.
    You better get back to work before I write your azz up.

Comment

Apparently there was some sand storm so the had to move the fight. At least that’s what the commentator said.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
        Apparently there was some sand storm so the had to move the fight. At least that’s what the commentator said.
        Of course your patheticass would be watching it came here right away to defend your man lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
          LMAOOOOOOOOOO
          Please sober up!!!

Comment

Big Dunn Iron Dan Larry and the rest of the Floyd Boys are on pins and needles hoping its not cherrypick gone wrong
            Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloBlue View Post
              Silva about to go in. Everyone wearing a sweater inside the arena. Walmart is always cold but I’m surprised they didn’t turn up the temperature for the event.
              And he travels the world and makes millions reliving his glory days while you sit a king of your chair in a nothing life. and you're the smart one lol, haters are always as dumb as dog sht.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

And he travels the world and makes millions reliving his glory days while you sit a king of your chair in a nothing life. and you're the smart one lol, haters are always as dumb as dog sht.
                Why do Mayweather nuthuggers always assume the lives of people who criticize him? Seriously. It’s pretty amusing though.

Comment

Why do Mayweather nuthuggers always assume the lives of people who criticize him? Seriously. It’s pretty amusing though.
                  Because its easy to see how dumb you fcks are, haters are no different doesn't matter the subject, its a natural requirement to be a dumb fck to hate somebody you will never know, to hate an image is brain dead and you qualify with every post, Id put money on this assumption kiddo.

I see its a bigger live gate than Mannys last fight, you just don't get it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Of course your patheticass would be watching it came here right away to defend your man lmfao
                    I just watched the 2nd round and I couldn’t take it. I didn’t order it besides why do you care what I watch?

Comment

LMAOOOOOOOOOO
                      Please sober up!!!
                      You’re the f@g that made a thread about it. Now you’re going to sit there fronting like you didn’t order the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X