Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did you realize Mayweather was truly the greatest boxer of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Great Nash wasn't convinced until he beat Andre Berto, and then when he beat that 3 stone guy in an exhibition, that just put the rubber stamp on it. Nash out.

Comment

Dealing with Corrales in dominant fashion was something special. Many favored Chico to win before the fight.

GOAT makes no sense to me, for no fighter period.

Comment

When he knocked out Tenshin.

Comment

When Logan Paul outpointed him.

Comment

i would say it was when he made canelo look like a ****ing bum hitting gloves and air all night but then again mayweathers not the only fighter to do that to canelo
            Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloBlue View Post
              For me, it was when he came back from a mini retirement and fought Victor Ortiz. Cant believe he took that fight. It was such a risk. Probably his best win.
              You got to be an alt for duranfanatic which I'm pretty sure is an alt for another poster. Basically an alt for an alt for an alt.

Comment

... and the sad thing is prime victor ortiz was way better skillwise than the level of guys canelo was beating at 168

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post
                  When Logan Paul outpointed him.
                  That **** was scored?

Comment

one thing i will say about mayweather in his prime is that i NEVER saw him fight guys the level of rocky fielding and yildirim. some opponents were weaker than others but he didnt fight complete ****ing bums like canelo has lol. how you gonna call yourself the face of boxing and the p4p king when you are fighting the likes of rocky fielding lol, and as soon as he stepped up his competition he got his arse handed to him
                    Last edited by Madison boxing; 05-20-2022, 12:55 PM.
                    Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                      i would say it was when he made canelo look like a ****ing bum hitting gloves and air all night but then again mayweathers not the only fighter to do that to canelo
                      I thought you said you were leaving the forum if Bivol beats Canelo?

Comment

Working...
                      X