Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell: I'll Wreck David Benavidez Like Crawford Did His Brother!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    Quit spreading rumors Morrell said himself he saw the interview where Benavidez directly mentions his name it's there to be seen go look. It's crazy man someone posts an article and everyone goes running with it like it's automatically true just a false narrative nothing new.
    Like I said, "Didn't see Morrill's name in the list Benevidez was quoted as calling for the BS article?"
    I checked the article it wasn't there. Get over it.

Comment

Morrell’s promoters are an absolute train wreck. He needs to be fighting 7-10 times a year like other prospects in that stage of their career, building up a record. Nobody is going to respond to these call outs.

Comment

Hey Morrell....Good luck w/that !

Comment

I like this fight. I would like to see it more than the Lemieux fight. Morrell chin is not questionable, he is not damaged goods. Yes he has only had 6 pro fights but his amateur career is 3x that of Benevidez. He deserves a fight with all the top dogs.. Plant, benevidez, boo boo, all need to beat him. It's easy right he has only had 6 fights before. Lets see it
          Mrbinuk Mofias garfios garfios like this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

I just looked up Morrell's height. He is 6'1. Almost all the guys Benavidez has faced were shorter and it was harder for them to penetrate Benavidez height and high guard. I think Morrell would touch him to the body and bring his guard down and tattoo Benavidez.
            One thing for sure, is going to be a good fight. You know what I don't get it? The fans reluctance to support this fight. They're the ones coming out with excuses, for the fight not to happens.
            Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
              You made a pre-determined excuse that Dirrell would get demolished before the fight is even made so there's no reason for Morell to fight him, even though on paper he's the best fighter by miles that Morrell has fought. Dirrell gave Benavidez a decent fight compared to anyone else at this point and it would be a good measuring stick to see where Morrell is at because like I said he's fought nobody.

As far as Ryder he was being setup for a fight with Canelo who has the real belt that was my point. Why would you fight the secondary titlist if you could potentially face the real one?
              I do understand the ryder situation, if he's getting more money against another, more power to him. I'll love to see Morell jr vs direll. Doesn't everyone predicts fight outcomes? We're not talking about direll here, we are looking at the possibility of a benavidez fight, which I don't understand why some fans doesn't want to happen, we all speculating about this, we don't know $h1t about what's going to happen. But been against the fight happening, it baffles me.
              Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

Which prospect is fighting 7-10 times a year? And who are they fighting? Would rather have quantity over quality?
                Last edited by garfios; 05-19-2022, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Like I said, "Didn't see Morrill's name in the list Benevidez was quoted as calling for the BS article?"
                  I checked the article it wasn't there. Get over it.
                  Oh yeah? Then you went on to say "Maybe there's a reason benevidez isn't mentioning him?" while misspelling Benavidez when it's actually in the title. Lol you dumbass you can get over it because it's there to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Just off eyeball test, Morrell can beat Benavidez who is average at best. There was a thread not long ago regarding the most overrated fighter and Benavidez comes to mind.

Boasting about your eye test while at the same time claiming David Benavidez is an average fighter. Time for glasses fool.

David was holding his own at 15 vs prime GGG and Pavlik in sparring. That is not normal. People still don't understand how good he is. He is ATG potential imo.
                    Last edited by Oracle01; 05-19-2022, 02:28 PM.
                    garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

A little premature imo, but from what I've seen from Morrell, he looks to have the goods to be a serious threat to anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X