Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zurdo Ramirez Rehydrates 30 Pounds, Fights As A Heavyweight—Is That Cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

I think you misspoke. Sticking to what I know is reminding everyone what a dumbass fanboy you are, which is what I did. Easy work.
    You seemed to be very familiar with dildos. That’s a start. Now get off the couch and do some sit-ups, pull ups, go for a run, read a “self improvement book, instead of sitting on your aassss trying to be superior.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

You seemed to be very familiar with dildos. That’s a start. Now get off the couch and do some sit-ups, pull ups, go for a run, read a “self improvement book, instead of sitting on your aassss trying to be superior.
      Wow. That was witty. I think you were doing better when you were defending your boyfriend Zurdo. I'd stick to what you know ...

Comment

Wow. That was witty. I think you were doing better when you were defending your boyfriend Zurdo. I'd stick to what you know ...
        Well, you’ve definitely proven you understand boyfriends and dildos.

Comment

Originally posted by M Bison View Post

I would assume water weight.
          30lbs? Its a bit too much to gain that much weight IMO.

Comment

Yeah. That Content Creator class was pretty entertaining. I was surprised the crowd was so into it. The fact that it was boxing and not MMA they were doing says a lot.

Anyway, do you know of anyone rehydrating 30 pounds before? I think once you get into the 20 plus pounds, you're doing something outside the rules. Spending the day drinking milk jugs of water won't get you to that point. As I understand it, you're not going to completely rehydrate what you lost in one day. Although, maybe pedialyte and other supplements can help. Here's the typical process:
            1. Immediately after you weigh in, take some Imodium to prevent you from losing any more water and having diarrhea whenever you start eating regular foods again. Also, drink a bottle of pedialyte and take a multi-vitamin to help replenish some of the minerals and electrolytes that you lost earlier while cutting. Gatorade works but is not as effective as pedialyte.
            2. Go eat! Eat a good meal with carbs and proteins right after you weigh in but don’t gorge yourself otherwise you will fill up to quickly and won’t be able to eat again until hours later. Take your time and eat slowly and consistently throughout the day.
            3. Take a tablespoon of Glycerin. It’s a clear gel substance that comes in a bottle at Wal-Mart and most drug stores. Glycerin helps absorb water into your muscles to rehydrate them. Take some the morning an hour before the meet also. Drink water with it so that you have something to absorb.
            4. Drink water and pedialyte throughout the day just like you do with your food. I usually bring 2 bottles of pedialyte total for the day and drink 3 regular 9oz bottles of water.
            5. Rest and recover for the remainder of the day and get a good night’s sleep so that you can wake up refreshed and ready to go.
            I'll take a stab in the dark and guess JCC Jr and maybe also Munguia, but JCC Jr got caught using PED's lol. Well, maybe not a PED but he was using diuretics so its probably safe to assume he was using something. You probably have a point with it being a red flag to gain that much weight in a day.

Comment

Originally posted by M Bison View Post

I'll take a stab in the dark and guess JCC Jr and maybe also Munguia, but JCC Jr got caught using PED's lol. Well, maybe not a PED but he was using diuretics so its probably safe to assume he was using something. You probably have a point with it being a red flag to gain that much weight in a day.
              Yeah. I'll have to go and look at Mugia and JCC, but did Mungia rehydrate more than 20 pounds? I'm looking but can't find any info.

But let's look at a light heavyweight that rehydrates a lot compared to other guys, which is Pascal. Here Pascal rehydrated 19 pounds, which is huge and pushes the envelope. Nineteen pounds is typically the max that I see guys rehydrate. Jack rehydrated 16 pounds, which is usually where most guys rehydrate.

4b3wrp797k741.jpg?width=1080&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=76acc9688e29dc87f3e4685969bc6964ff27e983.jpg

Comment

Yeah. I'll have to go and look at Mugia and JCC, but did Mungia rehydrate more than 20 pounds? I'm looking but can't find any info.

But let's look at a light heavyweight that rehydrates a lot compared to other guys, which is Pascal. Here Pascal rehydrated 19 pounds, which is huge and pushes the envelope. Nineteen pounds is typically the max that I see guys rehydrate. Jack rehydrated 16 pounds, which is usually where most guys rehydrate.

4b3wrp797k741.jpg?width=1080&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=76acc9688e29dc87f3e4685969bc6964ff27e983.jpg
                Well you just mentioned Jean Pascal, some time later he got caught using steroids.

Comment

Working...
                X