Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez vs. Conor Benn Eyed For July 9 In London, Says Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

You got a lot of IFL and Boxing Social interviews memorized pretty well I take it?
    Why would i need to memorise anything? If you've got something to show me, show me. Don't beat around the bush.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Why would i need to memorise anything? If you've got something to show me, show me. Don't beat around the bush.
      I will listen to hours of interviews just for this thread. Brb.

Comment

I will listen to hours of interviews just for this thread. Brb.
        You don't need to do that. Just give me names that Eddie has supposedly used with no intention of making the fight?

Porter was a fight i'm sure he would risk. Thurman he never did, he just acknowledged that Conor would like to fight him. So, who else did big bad Eddie make claims on?

Comment

You don't need to do that. Just give me names that Eddie has supposedly used with no intention of making the fight?
          I did already and you just keep talking

Comment

I did already and you just keep talking
            So 1 name in Porter? Even though Eddie would have made that fight?

So Eddie isn't guilty of what you accused him of? Jeez.

Comment

So 1 name in Porter? Even though Eddie would have made that fight?

So Eddie isn't guilty of what you accused him of? Jeez.
              Two names in Thurman and Porter. You must be deeply offended on Eddie's behalf to be crying this long.

Comment

Two names in Thurman and Porter. You must be deeply offended on Eddie's behalf to be crying this long.
                Are you really this dumb, or are you just playing so?

If Thurman wasn't a name Eddie was using to play tricks, why are you continuing to use his name as an example? When did Eddie claim he would try to make the Thurman fight? He didn't. All he did was talk about how Conor WANTED to fight him. That is completely different. So what are you not understanding here?

And Porter as i say was a risk Eddie would have taken if Porter would have been willing to take the fight over other offers.

When you first made this comment, you made out Eddie did nothing but. Yet all you have is this nonsense.

I'm not crying, i'm trying to get you to justify your original comment. But you couldn't. So why would you cry about someone and accuse them of something that isn't true? That's the disturbing part.

Comment

Are you really this dumb, or are you just playing so?

If Thurman wasn't a name Eddie was using to play tricks, why are you continuing to use his name as an example? When did Eddie claim he would try to make the Thurman fight? He didn't. All he did was talk about how Conor WANTED to fight him. That is completely different. So what are you not understanding here?

And Porter as i say was a risk Eddie would have taken if Porter would have been willing to take the fight over other offers.

When you first made this comment, you made out Eddie did nothing but. Yet all you have is this nonsense.

I'm not crying, i'm trying to get you to justify your original comment. But you couldn't. So why would you cry about someone and accuse them of something that isn't true? That's the disturbing part.
                  I'm actually not putting much effort into this conversation. Impressed with how long you managed to carry it on though. You must be very hurt by something I said.

Comment

I'm actually not putting much effort into this conversation. Impressed with how long you managed to carry it on though. You must be very hurt by something I said.
                    I'm not hurt, just trying to see why someone would go through the trouble of making false accusations against someone. Is it because Eddie hurt you along the way? Maybe it's the imagined kind like the rest of them? It's something anyway.

Comment

I'm not hurt, just trying to see why someone would go through the trouble of making false accusations against someone. Is it because Eddie hurt you along the way? Maybe it's the imagined kind like the rest of them? It's something anyway.
                      Because they actually mentioned those names as potential opponents and we know it's not happening. Not sure why pointing this out has bothered you to the point where you feel the need to reply endlessly to defend Eddy Hearn's honor.

Comment

Working...
                      X