Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol On P4P: I Don't Feel That I Am The King Today; Canelo Was A Super Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Even Bivol is saying it. Canelo critics are trying to convince everyone that Canelo wasn’t a small LHW. Canelo’s own opponent, who beat him, is saying it.
    Bivol didn't say Canelo is a small LHW, he said he's a SMW.
    Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
      Wise man. He knows that to be the best P4P, you have to win every belt going like Tyson Fury. The Great Nash has lost count of how many belts the furious one has won. Nash's personal faves being the Lineal, Ring, WBC, and the Irish title. Nash out.
      Fury at #1?? He's only beaten two fighters of consequence, one of them way past their sell date. Fury has a solid claim to be the best HW of his era and an HOFer, but if he does retire now, he's got nowhere near the same claim as being a true top-tier ATG as a lot of his fans like to suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

Fury at #1?? He's only beaten two fighters of consequence, one of them way past their sell date. Fury has a solid claim to be the best HW of his era and an HOFer, but if he does retire now, he's got nowhere near the same claim as being a true top-tier ATG as a lot of his fans like to suggest.
        Fury is not retiring. Put your faith into the view of the Great Nash. Nash out
        Last edited by Nash out; 05-11-2022, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Nash, how the hell do you have Wilder at 6 on your P4P list??

Anyway, Bivol deserves respect for having some perspective. First things first: needs to prove he is the best in his division by facing Beterbiev. Can worry about p4p discussion later.

Comment

True that Bivol, Canelo is even small for a super middleweight but showed he is dominate in that division. Bivol showed Canela will not be dominate at Light heavyweight.

Comment

he's right

he gotta be undisputed to be the king

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

Bivol didn't say Canelo is a small LHW, he said he's a SMW.
                It’s not rocket science. You are arguing semantics. Bivol is alluding to the notion that Canelo doesn’t belong at 175. English better not be the only language you speak. You can’t tell me, a guy who had to sit through English as a Second Language throughout pre k - High School, understands your own language better than you?

I mean for fuk’s sake I still mispronounce some words even now in my 30s. And I comprehend your own language better than you?

Comment

Bivol is a humble guy.

Comment

Bivol: I will feel ...
                    Usyk: I am feel ...

Comment

Yeah, lots more to prove. Beating a smaller man doesn't catapult you to the #1 spot.

Bivol is definitely on the radar now, though. Thanks to that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X