Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol On P4P: I Don't Feel That I Am The King Today; Canelo Was A Super Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Even Bivol is saying it. Canelo critics are trying to convince everyone that Canelo wasn’t a small LHW. Canelo’s own opponent, who beat him, is saying it.
    Canelo’s definitely a small LHW, but the main point is that he’s absolute top tier at SMW, but a higher tier exists at LHW thanks to Bivol, and if Bivol was operating at SMW, Canelo wouldn’t be undisputed.

Comment

Even Bivol is saying it. Canelo critics are trying to convince everyone that Canelo wasn’t a small LHW. Canelo’s own opponent, who beat him, is saying it.
      If Bivol can make 168, he’d count as a small LHW too
      and apparently he has no issues doing so. It’ll be interesting to see

Size wasn’t the determining factor in the fight. Bivol’s defence and distance had Canelo confused consistently

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post

If Bivol can make 168, he’d count as a small LHW too
        and apparently he has no issues doing so. It’ll be interesting to see

Size wasn’t the determining factor in the fight. Bivol’s defence and distance had Canelo confused consistently
        Would be amazing to see Canelo beat G, then lose all the belts to Bivol at 168 after lol.

Comment

Bivol should face ramiraz in mexico capitalize upon hispanic base for later. Fight kovalov to get a name and stay busy Fight and if win beat beterbiev 2023 on ppv in middle east because russian relations if win Potential bivol vs benevidez in 2024-5 for belts if there. If benevidez beats canelo then the bivol fight would be huge.

Comment

It’s not rocket science. You are arguing semantics. Bivol is alluding to the notion that Canelo doesn’t belong at 175. English better not be the only language you speak. You can’t tell me, a guy who had to sit through English as a Second Language throughout pre k - High School, understands your own language better than you?

I mean for fuk’s sake I still mispronounce some words even now in my 30s. And I comprehend your own language better than you?
            Maybe because English is your second language, you didn't get that we are basically on the same page here: Alvarez is too little to be fighting at LHW.
            Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 05-11-2022, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X