Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol On P4P: I Don't Feel That I Am The King Today; Canelo Was A Super Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bermuda View Post
    Bivol is a true role model. We must always be humble and kind to one another. Give respect and always smile. This is the ultimate keys to success.

- Bermuda
    you have elevated my day

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I have always told my wife "a humble man covered in scars is who we should all wanna be like" great post!!!
      & your wife replied get lost i dont want to be a humble man covered in scars
      Wacked_Out and BustedKnuckles like this.

Comment

Very humble (and accurate) assessment by Bivol. I know what would make him the King:

Bivol Open To Rematch With Canelo At 168 For Undisputed Championship In Rematch

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-new...rematch/220738

Make It Happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
          its the combo of sort of russian with sort of korean mix, unbeatable mind and body strength, there is no ego, this is the future of man and woman kind
          Bivol is actually half Korean half Moldovan but raised in Russia. So in essence its good genetics with the tough Russian mentality. These type of guys seem to be Canelo's kryptonite lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            When your best win is Shawn Porter than you must be drunk if youvthink you’re number 1 Canelo drops to 2 Usyk becomes number 1
            Realistically Canelo should be about 7 or 8 considering he should have five losses on his record; Mayweather, Golovkin x2, Lara and now Bivol. Usyk is definitely P4P number 1.

Comment

Bivol the #1 guy at 175 on my view,proper size n reach ,great boxing iq,speed ,beterview has boxing skills but is more of straightforward power puncher,i already see bivol beating his chechen ass
              Slowhand and Boro like this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Even Bivol is saying it. Canelo critics are trying to convince everyone that Canelo wasn’t a small LHW. Canelo’s own opponent, who beat him, is saying it.
                That's because he's showing class you doughnut... When Canelo knocked out Kovalev he wasn't talking afterwards about how he weight drained him or how he didn't give him enough time to prepare after a recent war with Yarde - that's because Canelo is an absolute scumbag! Any version of Bivol beats Canelo, even down at 168...
                BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyDeebo! View Post
                  Bivol the #1 guy at 175 on my view,proper size n reach ,great boxing iq,speed ,beterview has boxing skills but is more of straightforward power puncher,i already see bivol beating his chechen ass
                  Agreed on both fronts been saying this for years on various sites got laughed at for it, wonder if a few peoples opinion changed slightly due to what happened on the weekend, though I do think if Canelo chooses to rematch Bivol he can win he left his jab and body punching at home, far to focused on the uppercut and pinging his arm.
                  Last edited by Boro; 05-10-2022, 12:51 PM.
                  HeyDeebo! likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Even Bivol is saying it. Canelo critics are trying to convince everyone that Canelo wasn’t a small LHW. Canelo’s own opponent, who beat him, is saying it.
                    A good big man always beats a good little man. Bivol knows even if his fans live on propaganda. Comparing Canelo to Bieterbiev is apples to oranges.

Comment

I let the war in Ukraine sway me into thinking I dislike Bivol and want him to lose to Canelo. Every single little thing he’s done from the beginning of fight week til today has only made me like him. How could anybody dislike him.

I was wrong for letting that cloud my mind about him. He seems a great person and a great man for boxing to have. Nothing but respect.
                      sceneboxing, LA_2_Vegas and 4 others like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X