Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol On P4P: I Don't Feel That I Am The King Today; Canelo Was A Super Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bivol’s mind is on cleaning out 175

good

Comment

Smart man,very smart man
      Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Bivol just keeps getting better, his fan base will have risen to new highs

Comment

A humble man. A great champion, and I think he beats Beterbiev, but would love to see that fight.

I think Beterbiev's style is better suited for Canelo, but I'm not saying Canelo definitely beats him. Artur is a strong hard punching beast, but he has also been hurt and knocked down.

Bivol has an Usyk way about him, that unfancy style but so effective.

Comment

When your best win is Shawn Porter than you must be drunk if youvthink you’re number 1 Canelo drops to 2 Usyk becomes number 1

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              When your best win is Shawn Porter than you must be drunk if youvthink you’re number 1 Canelo drops to 2 Usyk becomes number 1
              when you get throughly and soundly beaten the way Canelo did, you don’t stay in the top 2 pound for pound in the world. No one ever has.

BaguMka BaguMka NachoMan NachoMan like this.

Comment

Usyk, Bivol, Beterbiev... All have too much brain cells for Boxing...

Comment

Wise man. He knows that to be the best P4P, you have to win every belt going like Tyson Fury. The Great Nash has lost count of how many belts the furious one has won. Nash's personal faves being the Lineal, Ring, WBC, and the Irish title. Nash out.
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bermuda View Post
                    Bivol is a true role model. We must always be humble and kind to one another. Give respect and always smile. This is the ultimate keys to success.

- Bermuda
                    I have always told my wife "a humble man covered in scars is who we should all wanna be like" great post!!!
                    BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Even Bivol is saying it. Canelo critics are trying to convince everyone that Canelo wasn’t a small LHW. Canelo’s own opponent, who beat him, is saying it.
                      Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X