Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade (Shoulder) Injured, Interim Title Fight Versus Zach Parker Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade (Shoulder) Injured, Interim Title Fight Versus Zach Parker Postponed

Demetrius Andrade has hit another bump in the road. An untimely shoulder injury recently suffered in training camp has forced the unbeaten two-division titlist has caused a delay in his scheduled interim WBO super middleweight title fight with Zach Parker. The bout was due to take place May 21 at Pride Park in Parker's home region of Derby, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We need that greatness back in the ring asap. Get well soon champ.
    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

I seem to recall people predicting this would happen as soon as they lost the purse bid. I wasn't one of them but congrats if you were.
      TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Demetrius Andrade has hit another bump in the road. An untimely shoulder injury recently suffered in training camp has forced the unbeaten two-division titlist has caused a delay in his scheduled interim WBO super middleweight title fight with Zach Parker. The bout was due to take place May 21 at Pride Park in Parker's home region of Derby, England.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        He’s falling apart and 34 AND has never fought a big name fighter. This is what happens when people OVERLY protect boxers.
        It’s too late now old man.
        Luilun Luilun likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          I seem to recall people predicting this would happen as soon as they lost the purse bid. I wasn't one of them but congrats if you were.
          Sounds suspiciously like a stall by Andrade.

Comment

Andrade's career has been one disappointment after another. I really have lost all interest in him.
            Luilun Luilun likes this.

Comment

Andrade must've checked the Ring rankings and seen that Parker is actually a ranked fighter. I don't think Parker is very good but Ring has him #9 and Andrade doesn't face ranked opposition as a rule. In 31 fights, only 2 of his opponents were ranked in the division he fought them at the time of the fight.

Comment

It's Manchester, New Hampshire, not New England.

Comment

If I was Andrade's promoter/manager I would try and force a WBO mandatory, either make Jaime fight you or get Janibek, both would be good fights. Obviously the Jaime fight would be more appealing, but Janibek would be good but mainly for hardcore fans.

Comment

And the lameness of his “reigns” continues
                    Unidentified Unidentified likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X