Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: I'm Sticking Around At 168 Until I Make All The Best Fights Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez: I'm Sticking Around At 168 Until I Make All The Best Fights Happen

David Benavidez didn't get the answer he wanted to hear when he sought to enforce his mandatory title status. Don't expect the former two-time super middleweight titlist to go away quietly anytime soon--or at all. Up next for Phoenix's Benavidez is a return to his home region, as he faces former IBF middleweight titlist David Lemieux
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Canelo vacates all the titles will be wide open and the same thing if Taylor goes up to 147. There will be no need to bottle neck no more waiting for a shot of that phone call.

Comment

Lol afraid of 175, huh?

Comment

Wish i was his connect cause thats gonna take a whole lot of 8 balls.....
        AmpMcv AmpMcv RoadMan94 RoadMan94 like this.

Comment

so basically hang around 168 until he disappears like Juan Diaz. Hold a few belts but not all of them, then lose to the truly ambitious boxers.
          AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

So translation: "I plan to keep killing myself to weightbully smaller journeyman at 169 cws because I don't have the balls lil Canelo does to go to lhw"
            AmpMcv AmpMcv CaneloBlue CaneloBlue like this.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              so basically hang around 168 until he disappears like Juan Diaz. Hold a few belts but not all of them, then lose to the truly ambitious boxers.
              He is only just turned 25, he has so much time, plus he wants the Canelo fight. I doubt Canelo stays at 175. If he beats or even stops Canelo he becomes a super star. There is no value for him beating some unknown euro fighters at 175.
              RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

175 has fresher/tougher and more hard hitting fighters than 168, so I can see why he wants to stay at 168. He wants no part of Beterbiev, Bivol, Smith, or Zurdo. Canelo is fighting Bivol and GGG next and has already been ramping up talks about wanting Beterbiev. I’m glad Canelo isn’t paying attention to this unprofessional coke head who lost his WBC title twice due to being unprofessional. Now he is whining and has the media whining for him as well. The innocent child who did nothing wrong and deserves his titles back.

This guy wanted $7+ million for bum ass Andrade. He is not into fighting the best, he’s all talk. He is now going to feast on Canelo’s leftovers while avoiding the more dangerous and fresher fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

He is only just turned 25, he has so much time, plus he wants the Canelo fight. I doubt Canelo stays at 175. If he beats or even stops Canelo he becomes a super star. There is no value for him beating some unknown euro fighters at 175.
                  Of course Benavidez girlfriend would show up in page 1. This time the casual fan is calling Beterbiev, Bivol, Smith Jr, and Zurdo Ramirez “unknown euro fighters.”

Fcking casuals these days have no shame.

Your posts are about as good as your crush’s resume.
                  Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    This guy wanted $7+ million for bum ass Andrade. .
                    Yeah, the same bum that tainted meat told I don't fight for belts I fight for pride but fought Lame Smith from the United Kingdom for the same belt. Oh and that little undisputed thing on the same DAZN platform where he didn't have to go across the street for that Killer Sweet Cheeks Plant.

Comment

Working...
                    X