Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: I'm Sticking Around At 168 Until I Make All The Best Fights Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folks on here claiming David needs to compete at 175. In my opinion his next fight will be against the second best fighter he has fought at 168. So in other words he hasn't even come close to competing at an elite level at 168 as of yet. And somehow he is a two time champ in the division? I will say it again this dudes career is so overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

Stop man fan excuses. Andrade was on the same platform for undisputed, no PBC neg necessary. Bottom line, Andrade posed the same obstacle as FMW and Lara but on a '6'1-2'' frame, more awkward and a longer wingspan even than Lara's 74'' reach. That's not a good look when you are flat-footed, 5'7 and have a sub 70'' reach.
      What excuses do you offer for Andrade impotently calling out for a Canelo fight from a weight class Canelo hasn't seen since 2019. Why isn't Andrade pursuing Plant or Benevidez to legitimize himself?

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

Nobody wanted the Jacobs fight. People wanted Charlo, Andrade, or GGG trilogy.

But yes, The Trout and Lara fights were on demand. In fact nobody thought he would dare take those fights and he did.

He beat Trout in spectacular fashion but I thought he lost to Lara or at least should have been draw.

Still, close fights that could have gone either way and it went to the A side so I guess meh, he did well.
        His critics accused him of being scared of Jacobs. His critics said he would duck him because Jacobs arguably beat GGG. Everyone forgets now who they accuse Canelo of ducking because they lost count on how many times he proved them wrong. So now guys like Jacobs and Callum Smith, who Canelo would “duck”, are forgotten. Bivol is another one who some of his critics accused of being scared of.

I think Canelo critics are all just dumb. They don’t have any consistency in their accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

His critics accused him of being scared of Jacobs. His critics said he would duck him because Jacobs arguably beat GGG. Everyone forgets now who they accuse Canelo of ducking because they lost count on how many times he proved them wrong. So now guys like Jacobs and Callum Smith, who Canelo would “duck”, are forgotten. Bivol is another one who some of his critics accused of being scared of.

I think Canelo critics are all just dumb. They don’t have any consistency in their accusations.
          Bro you're creating revisionist history.

Charlo was his mandatory when he fought Jacobs, and Andradw was champion too at the division.

People wanted the Charlo and Andrade fights.

Nobody wanted the Jacobs fight more than those fights. I haven't forgotten anything.

Callum Smith? Lol, bruh you must be the one who forgot that Callum Smith got beat by Rhyder in his last fight before Canelo.

Now all of a sudden he was the boogie man?

Come on bruh you know you lying.

Are then going to tell us everyone wanted Canelo to face Bivol after the Bivol fight even though we all know that Benevidez, Andrade, and Charlo are the fights people want more than any other for Canelo?

And then when he fights GGG a third time you gonna say everyone wanted that fight even though that was years ago when everyone wantes the rubber match?

Come on bruh.

Benevidez, Andrade, and Charlo are the fights people want.

But Canelo and his fans keep lying about the fights that people actually want because they don't wana accept that he is ducking those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

Bro you're creating revisionist history.

Charlo was his mandatory when he fought Jacobs, and Andradw was champion too at the division.

People wanted the Charlo and Andrade fights.

Nobody wanted the Jacobs fight more than those fights. I haven't forgotten anything.

Callum Smith? Lol, bruh you must be the one who forgot that Callum Smith got beat by Rhyder in his last fight before Canelo.

Now all of a sudden he was the boogie man?

Come on bruh you know you lying.

Are then going to tell us everyone wanted Canelo to face Bivol after the Bivol fight even though we all know that Benevidez, Andrade, and Charlo are the fights people want more than any other for Canelo?

And then when he fights GGG a third time you gonna say everyone wanted that fight even though that was years ago when everyone wantes the rubber match?

Come on bruh.

Benevidez, Andrade, and Charlo are the fights people want.

But Canelo and his fans keep lying about the fights that people actually want because they don't wana accept that he is ducking those guys.
            Fans want Canelo vs Beterbiev.

Haters want Canelo vs Benavidez/Andrade.

Nobody cares about Canelo vs Charlo. That got a smile out of me. Speaking of lying

Canelo haters have a whole list of fighters he was scared of. It appears you missed the Daniel Jacobs claims from critics.

I will give you an opportunity to go back and read some news/posts about how Canelo will duck Jacobs before I waste my time and start linking them to you. You seem adamant about it. Especially the Charlo thing, that’s just downright amusing. Nobody cares or ever cared about Canelo-Charlo.

Go ahead and do some homework on your own. If you fail, then I will waste some of my time to educate you. You have a head start. Respond with something better.

I am sick of retrieving information for pretend fans. It’s a waste of time. Imagine someone arguing against you that 2+2 does not equal 4. Would you not get fed up with such constant stupidity?

Charlo? A fcking Middleweight? Really?

Comment

The most amusing part of it is, that if Canelo fights Charlo, his critics would deny ever asking for the fight. But here it is right here, 1 of the 12 people in the world who thinks Canelo is ducking Charlo. Boxingscene history in the making. 5 years after Canelo fights Charlo, some idiot will deny that anyone ever wanted that fight. Then I will link that idiot to this thread.

Allowing current dumb haters to read past dumb haters’ posts is one of my favorite things to do here. It’s sort of like they’re looking in the mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

You sir 110% correct,couldn't said it better

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  David Benavidez didn't get the answer he wanted to hear when he sought to enforce his mandatory title status. Don't expect the former two-time super middleweight titlist to go away quietly anytime soon--or at all. Up next for Phoenix's Benavidez is a return to his home region, as he faces former IBF middleweight titlist David Lemieux
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Theirs a S H 1T load of EX- belt holders he hasn’t fought that CANELO fought. Prove you can whip them, then get a fight with Canelo.
                  Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 04-29-2022, 05:29 PM.

Comment

This guy is just a weight bully. He should be at 175

Comment

Working...
                    X