Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Jake Paul is The Real Deal, He Can Be World Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Jake Paul is The Real Deal, He Can Be World Champion

Six division world champion Oscar De La Hoya is a true believer in the boxing ability of social media star Jake Paul. Paul (5-0, 4 KOs) was in action back in December, when he scored a brutal one-punch knockout in his rematch with former UFC champion Tyrone Woodley.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LOL! Oscar out here trying to kiss a55 to Jake Paul and dip into that YouTube money!

Comment

Oscar blew his brains out through his nostrils.

Comment

Lay off the coke
        jreckoning jreckoning likes this.

Comment

If anybody knows who DLH's connect is lmk. This man has been off chain lately.

Comment

Lol

He’s pretty gooc for a guy that is a YouTuber and took it up lat. He and his brother are pretty athletically gifted too.

I’ll say this, If any celebrity or UFC fighter without a real boxing background doesn’t want to end up a meme by getting flattened in the ring, don’t fight Jake Paul, he’s definitely way ahead of people like that. But there’s still a world of difference between Jake Paul and even a decent pro boxer

De La Hoya is just trying to worm his way into promoting him, thats clear.

Comment

He’s scared to face a legit boxer who isn’t pushing 40yrs old.
              jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Oscar really need to lay off the coke. He's headed for an overdose

Comment

Paul is somewhere about 190+? Shane Mosley Jr 172+ fight night sleeps him within 4 rounds with a right hidden behind his jab unless there is a payoff. IF he is willing to put a bit of promotion into women's boxing, I'm cool with his carnival act since I don't watch it anyway.

Comment

Jake Paul has yet to fight anyone who’s ever won a professional boxing fight. I’m not even sure he can beat Anderson Silva.
                    Liondw Liondw likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X