Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Jake Paul is The Real Deal, He Can Be World Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jake Paul VS Oscar! Make it happen!

Comment

Oscar is right on point. He knows jake Paul is the chosen one. He’s doing it the right way. I’d like to see JP fight Amir khan. It’s a great next step. Former world champion. Been in there with canelo. then JCC jr who almost won the MW title of Martinez those 2 wins would make him instant HOF. Not even loma has fought such tough competition to start their careers. Then JP vs RYgar and JP vs nelo. After that the possibilities are endless. JP vs floyd? If they did it in Dubai it might happen and floyd would catch his first L

Comment

Way I see it Paul is a novelty act and a very lucrative one is he gonna become world champion? No but boxing can be entertaining at all levels even these novelty fights and he knows what he's doing and so do the people behind him and there just cashing in why it's hot

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          Lol

He’s pretty gooc for a guy that is a YouTuber and took it up lat. He and his brother are pretty athletically gifted too.

I’ll say this, If any celebrity or UFC fighter without a real boxing background doesn’t want to end up a meme by getting flattened in the ring, don’t fight Jake Paul, he’s definitely way ahead of people like that. But there’s still a world of difference between Jake Paul and even a decent pro boxer

De La Hoya is just trying to worm his way into promoting him, thats clear.
          Man are you blind? He’s trying to worm his way into an exhibition fight with Paul…that’s all.

Comment

Honestly I know people call me crazy but I think JP is pretty close to being able to take AJ.

I mean AJ has NO confidence in his chin and we know the JP can seriously bang, and AJ is no good vs short guys having been brutally beaten to submission by a Mexican fat obese light heavyweight and a Ukrainian feather fisted twinkle toes.

I think he struggles with the JP.

Comment

Is Hoya on that jejo again?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                Honestly I know people call me crazy but I think JP is pretty close to being able to take AJ.

I mean AJ has NO confidence in his chin and we know the JP can seriously bang, and AJ is no good vs short guys having been brutally beaten to submission by a Mexican fat obese light heavyweight and a Ukrainian feather fisted twinkle toes.

This is a 100% accurate assessment. AJ might win some rounds while JP gets his timing down but then BOOM he will detonate the nuclear right hand and whatever is left of AJs chin will go up in smoke

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

If Paul landed first, he would. AJ stays hit.

Comment

Damn Oscar is "trying" to act like a Promoter in Boxing game. To think people used to respect Oscar as a fighter and to hear him and see him now. What drives that boy will most likely kill that boy. But at least some of us can geta few laughs along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                      Oscar is right on point. He knows jake Paul is the chosen one. He’s doing it the right way. I’d like to see JP fight Amir khan. It’s a great next step. Former world champion. Been in there with canelo. then JCC jr who almost won the MW title of Martinez those 2 wins would make him instant HOF. Not even loma has fought such tough competition to start their careers. Then JP vs RYgar and JP vs nelo. After that the possibilities are endless. JP vs floyd? If they did it in Dubai it might happen and floyd would catch his first L
                      You know JP fights close to cruiser weight... Amir Khan??? Ryan Garcia??? Instant Hall of famer???

Comment

Working...
                      X