Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant-Anthony Dirrell Super Middleweight Clash In Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man....Anthony Dirrell does have 9 lives. Lol
    PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Anyone that thought Plant was getting in the ring with Benavidez is absolutely gullible..

Benavidez Dad really has to hush up and quit pumping these guys names up, they have no intentions of fighting his son.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Love how you're here immediately to defend a pbc fight not happening. I don't know about you....well actually I do so I'm very much looking forward benavidez-plant on ppv as I'm guessing you are
        From my post, THAT was your takeaway? Defending a fight not happening? Huh? The article literally states that Benavidez is fighting Lemieux (obviously) and Plant will likely be fighting Dirrell next and the plan is for the winners to face off later in the year. Where in my post did I defend Benavidez/Plant not fighting each other? I literally said said, "Hope Plant/Dirrell happens by June or July and then Benavidez/Plant can take place end of the year." Do you struggle with reading comprehension or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Any person that calls a man that makes his living getting hit at risk of death a “bum” doesn’t deserve to be taken seriously and is the pure definition of celebrity chasing fan boi disappointed in his own life’s achievements.

Pretty pathetic.
          A bunch of clowns on this site calling fighters bums and scared.
          Boxingfanatic75 Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            All talk, no major risk taking by any of these guys.

That includes Benavidez, Plant, Charlo, and Munguia.
            It’s a major risk every time a fighter steps in the ring. They didn’t get to the level they are at without taking risks.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post

It’s a major risk every time a fighter steps in the ring. They didn’t get to the level they are at without taking risks.
              Fighters risk they lives in sparring sessions too.
              Boxingfanatic75 Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post

No MAJOR risks.

None of these guys are doing much to chase greatness.

Comment

Plant put up a valiant effort against boxing's P4P king, Canelo Alvarez. That being said, it's cool to see how Plant has now gotten the Canelo rub. He's got more shine now because he put up a good fight against Canelo. Canelo's actually building stars and that's cool to watch. Now let's see if Plant can make the best of that rub and start racking up some wins against formidable opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                    Plant would be wise to stay away from Benevidez
                    Are we now encouraging ducking and dodging?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      How many times are the going to recycle Dirrell? He is very limited and can't adjust.
                      How many times will Top Rank recycle Dogboe, Nakathila, and Pedraza? This is the in-house strategy that everyone uses unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                      X