Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant-Anthony Dirrell Super Middleweight Clash In Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a timing issue? Benavidez does have a May fight so when would he realistically be available to fight Plant? I’m guessing Plant wants a fight before that.

Comment

Plant would be wise to stay away from Benevidez
      Now Plant vs Dirrell sounds much better for his sake
      Dirrell will make it a dog fight and it will be up to Plant to adjust and show he belongs

Comment

Nothing wrong with this fight as Plant's get back fighter after losing to Canelo

Of course Plant vs Benavidez wasn't NEXT, Benavidez vs Lemieux is locked in and signed they have to fight next it is a contract in place. However, if both win their next fights then then they should fight next if no Benavidez vs Andrade

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Incorrect and if you’d not be a lazy hater and actually ran the numbers instead of sounding like a fan boi you’d know the true answer. 36 of 60 fighters of which you’re able to obtain information Canelo has fought, the average age of his opponents is 31 years old.

Are you thick? I said notable fights not all fights. All the big names and wins were 35+ His best win over someone in their prime was Plant lol.
          Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

I'm good with this, because there's still a chance we get Benavidez vs. Charlo in '22! Jermall Charlo MAN UP!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

Thats the average age for all of Canelo's most notable wins, so whats the problem?
              Anthony Dirrell (not even the best Dirrell) couldn't lace up Miguel Cotto and Gennady Golovkin's boots. So, what's the problem?

Comment

Nice stay busy fight for both

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
                  This fight will tell you exactly what Plant is made of - if he is a contender or a pretender. I'm putting my money on the latter.

Victory for Dirrell (he's using this chance at a victory as his case for why he should get a shot at Canelo).
                  LOL yeah I'm sure Canelo will be paying close attention to this one . LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

Are you thick? I said notable fights not all fights. All the big names and wins were 35+ His best win over someone in their prime was Plant lol.
                    I love how a boxer you’ve never met absolutely lives in your head each day rent free. You must be a real charmer to be around. How long have you been this miserable in your life?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

I love how a boxer you’ve never met absolutely lives in your head each day rent free. You must be a real charmer to be around. How long have you been this miserable in your life?
                      Ah cool so once you have no more arguments you just resort to personal insults. The life of a true dedicated canelo fan boy lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X