Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant-Anthony Dirrell Super Middleweight Clash In Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might as well fight the subway guy again.
    Queen_Leia Queen_Leia likes this.

Comment

PBC will probably make this a PPV fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        So the fight can happen later in the year but just not in September? Hope Plant/Dirrell happens by June or July and then Benavidez/Plant can take place end of the year.
        Love how you're here immediately to defend a pbc fight not happening. I don't know about you....well actually I do so I'm very much looking forward benavidez-plant on ppv as I'm guessing you are

Comment

This fight will tell you exactly what Plant is made of - if he is a contender or a pretender. I'm putting my money on the latter.

Victory for Dirrell (he's using this chance at a victory as his case for why he should get a shot at Canelo).

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
            Lmfao. What is Bumavidez's career win? 35 year old past his prime Dirrell.
            Thats the average age for all of Canelo's most notable wins, so whats the problem?
            garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

I like Plant-Dirrell.
              Plant needs a post-Canelo exam.
              If he passes with flying colors,
              Benavidez awaits...
              assuming Lemieux doesn't bomb him.
              Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo ali View Post
                shut ur trap! That bum plant would get smoked by benavidez. Plant rather fight a 37 year old past his prime fighter in dirrell.
                Any person that calls a man that makes his living getting hit at risk of death a “bum” doesn’t deserve to be taken seriously and is the pure definition of celebrity chasing fan boi disappointed in his own life’s achievements.

Pretty pathetic.
                Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 03-14-2022, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Its a good matchup actually,dirrell has legit chance beating plant i just hope benavides aint lookin past lemiux he also can lose that one

Comment

Dirrel has a shot at this. His style is ugly, but has some dog in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

Thats the average age for all of Canelo's most notable wins, so whats the problem?
                      Incorrect and if you’d not be a lazy hater and actually ran the numbers instead of sounding like a fan boi you’d know the true answer. 36 of 60 fighters of which you’re able to obtain information Canelo has fought, the average age of his opponents is 31 years old.

Comment

Working...
                      X