Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: Mayweather Very Fond of My Skills, Says He Will Fly To UK To Watch My Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I wonder who hits harder, 147-154lb Mayweather or Claressa Shields? They are the same size.

Mayweather wins slightly. He had a 26% KO ratio at 147-154, 15 fights and 4 KO’s. Shields is at 18%.

Shields also has a higher KO ratio than Paulie Malignaggi (15.91%).
    I'd slightly favor Shields.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
      If she's at Mayweather camp then most likely she's on steroids.
      ——
      Pacqiao was on steroids. The special Ariza juice
      Boxing fan1981 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

hah.. you wouldn't happen to be a crybaby pacfan by any chance ?
        ——
        Ha ha!!! She def is. She’s always here to express her toxic hate towards Floyd. She’s a tranny just FYI (she said it herself)
        aboutfkntime likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
          If she's at Mayweather camp then most likely she's on steroids.
          Maybe he did and maybe he didn't; Who knows? However, it does appear suspicious when a fighter has an IV machine hooked up in his house. What was he using it for rehydration or rinsing purposes?

However, I've heard that Mayweather had gotten the proper authorization and permission in order to use it So therefore it was perfectly legal.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I wonder who hits harder, 147-154lb Mayweather or Claressa Shields? They are the same size.

Mayweather wins slightly. He had a 26% KO ratio at 147-154, 15 fights and 4 KO’s. Shields is at 18%.

Shields also has a higher KO ratio than Paulie Malignaggi (15.91%).
            You should take away his ko over Ortiz...one of the lowest moments of modern boxing especially when you add his interview and classless act with Merchant.

Comment

Can you imagine having to cross the freaking Atlantic Ocean for hours and hours on a plane, just to go watch this ugly biiiitch fight?

No thanks.
              buge and TDLand like this.

Comment

Originally posted by patrick_p View Post

You should take away his ko over Ortiz...one of the lowest moments of modern boxing especially when you add his interview and classless act with Merchant.
                I will stay consistent and say, fighters need to retaliate more against dirty tactics. They need a lesson taught.

For example, I felt Salido’s blatant low blows vs Lomachenko, should have been met with lowblows of his own. I hate cheaters. When you cheat in the ring, anything goes. Your opponent has the right to retaliate.

Victor Ortiz deserved that. He was literally jumping up to Mayweather face/mouth head-first. Those were the worst headbutt attempts I have ever seen in my time watching pro boxing. Mayweather was well within his rights to do that. Serves him right.

Unfortunately some fans hide Ortiz’s headbutts under the rug and only focus on Mayweather’s retaliation. It’s amusing to see.
                Marchegiano and Smash like this.

Comment

Shields shouldn't get mixed up with Mayweather. That would not be smart. He signed her rival. Why the f'k would you be hanging out with your rival's promoter and taking tips from him. He doesn't want you to beat his fighter.. She can't be this dumb. I don't believe it. Shields beating Floyds female fighter does nothing for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing fan1981 View Post
                    Can you imagine having to cross the freaking Atlantic Ocean for hours and hours on a plane, just to go watch this ugly biiiitch fight?

No thanks.
                    so you watch female boxing to fap to?

Comment

so floyds very fond of her skills, is that in the boxing ring or in bed

Comment

Working...
                      X