Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: Mayweather Very Fond of My Skills, Says He Will Fly To UK To Watch My Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buddyr
    replied
    Originally posted by buge View Post

I know you're trolling, but a combination of lack of skill & ugly females makes women's athletics unwatchable to most men.

If the women are at least decent looking, then you can overlook some of the relative lack of skill compared to male athletes.

There has to be some reason to watch.
    I've been watching women's boxing since the 90s. I've been watching women's sports all my life. My WNBA team has 3 titles and was just in the finals last season. I don't gaf what they look like. I watch sports. I work with high school/middle school girls basketball players. I love track and field and a lot of them aren't what you would call models. Sports is sports. Especially considering in UFC when the women's division has stole the show more than a few times on the ppvs. Hey if that's your thing only looking at female sports for eye candy, I aint knocking it, but I have women outside of tv to call at any time. So I don't need to get my *** hard during a sports broadcast lol. The greatest female UFC fight of all time involved 2 women that I would not consider calling attractive. Whereas one of the more attractive females (Paige Vanzant who no longer is with the UFC) can't fight worth ****.
    Last edited by buddyr; 01-28-2022, 02:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Marchegiano
    replied
    Originally posted by buge View Post

I know you're trolling, but a combination of lack of skill & ugly females makes women's athletics unwatchable to most men.

If the women are at least decent looking, then you can overlook some of the relative lack of skill compared to male athletes.

Mostly

Some sports it doesn't matter what they look like and their lesser skills equates to action.

Ice Cross Downhill - It's racing down an ice mountain on ice skates.

They all wear hockey gear and **** like that, full faced helmets, padded up, even the pretty girls ain't pretty in their gear.

Mens comp is kinda boring, the best move out front, the suckers stay in the back, it's all over in a few minutes and unless someone messes up the order in the end is the order from the start.

Womens mess up more, there's more exchanges during the race, both physical and placement. They're slower but there's more action.

That said, it's literally the only sport I know where the women's league is more entertaining then mens.

Women can't even tennis and fence....

Leave a comment:

• buge
    replied
    Originally posted by buddyr View Post

so you watch sports to fap to the athletes?

Leave a comment:

• Boxing fan1981
    replied

yes i do

you got me bro

Leave a comment:

• buddyr
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxing fan1981 View Post

I don’t watch Shields for the same reason I don’t watch the WNBA….they’re some nasty looking chicks.

Leave a comment:

• Boxing fan1981
    replied

so you watch female boxing to fap to?
    I don’t watch Shields for the same reason I don’t watch the WNBA….they’re some nasty looking chicks.

Leave a comment:

• Carpe Diem
    replied
    Originally posted by sicko View Post
    WTF took so long for him to come out and support her. Both from Michigan as well, he should've been came out and supported her instead of being Petty and signing the one person that beat her in the Amateurs
    You know the real reason…It’s that billion dollar ego of his.

Leave a comment:

• Smash
    replied
    so floyds very fond of her skills, is that in the boxing ring or in bed

Leave a comment:

• buddyr
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxing fan1981 View Post
    Can you imagine having to cross the freaking Atlantic Ocean for hours and hours on a plane, just to go watch this ugly biiiitch fight?

No thanks.
    so you watch female boxing to fap to?

Leave a comment:

• buddyr
    replied
    Shields shouldn't get mixed up with Mayweather. That would not be smart. He signed her rival. Why the f'k would you be hanging out with your rival's promoter and taking tips from him. He doesn't want you to beat his fighter.. She can't be this dumb. I don't believe it. Shields beating Floyds female fighter does nothing for him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X