Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook Officially Picked Up ESPN+

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's purpose is to tell Spence and Crawford to stop ****ing around or they'll end up like this but will they listen ..

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
    I'm still in amazement why this fight between 2 chinless washed up boxers is a thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
      Being on ESPN+ I will actually watch it providing it doesnt cost any more than my normal subscription fee
      I won't be watching it because I'm not paying for something that's not easy to record and costs subscription extra. Free ESPN or Showtime or forget it.

Comment

God forbid Khan wins and becomes utterly unbearable, the poppadum chinned, weasel-faced w4nker.
        Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post
          God forbid Khan wins and becomes utterly unbearable, the poppadum chinned, weasel-faced w4nker.
          Guy will go back to crying/begging for Pacquiao or Mayweather to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
            One of these guys is *really* going to end their career on a sour note if they lose to their most hated rival. Sad this couldn't have happened five or six years ago.
            For real. Especially if khan wins. Brooks never gonna hear the end of it. Khan has a big mouth

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
              I'm still in amazement why this fight between 2 chinless washed up boxers is a thing...
              Yeah, it's a little too late to get really excited for this one, but at least it's on ESPN+. I'll be watching.

If Khan and Brook were PBC guys, the fight would be on Showtime PPV for like $89.99.
              ifc ifc buddyr buddyr like this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                Eight or ten years ago this was a cracking mouth watering fight , now it's just a money grab by two old shot guys
                This….but I’ll watch. Sometimes you don’t need top talent for a top fight

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                  It's purpose is to tell Spence and Crawford to stop ****ing around or they'll end up like this but will they listen ..

I'm over this Crawford vs Spence bs. That fight aint happening. Won't be the first mega fight that didn't happen or the last. I wanted to see DLH fight Tszyu. He stopped by 140 to beat miguel angel Gonzalez(who shouldn't have had the belt anyway, but Lamar Murphy was robbed against him) and Chavez on cuts and then left to fight Sweet Pea. That's the fight I wanted to see. And then Tszyu got ko'd by Vince Phillips on BAD. we didn't get to see Bowe/Lewis. Roy Jones/Mcclellan. Stevie Johnston vs Moseley at 135(like Crawford and spence, both were champions at 135 at the same time for at least 2 or 3 years. I don't even care about it anymore. The fights I want to see the most in divisions are rarely even discussed, even on youtube. Notably, those Freshmart boys at Strawweight. They need to stop messing around.. Petch freshmart will be rematching Menayothin in a couple months. I'm hyped for that. And I hope it's on tv in the morning here

Comment

Too little, too LATE. This fight should of happened 5-7 YEARS ago!!! It no longer matters. So who cares. Fight means nothing in TODAYS Welterweight landscape. I’m not watching, nor watching the YouTube highlights the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                      Too little, too LATE. This fight should of happened 5-7 YEARS ago!!! It no longer matters. So who cares. Fight means nothing in TODAYS Welterweight landscape. I’m not watching, nor watching the YouTube highlights the next day.
                      I totally agree that it's too little , too late. But I don't agree you won't be watching it. If you took time out of your day to comment on this subject, your going to take time to watch it. Your curiosity will get the best of you. Anyhow, it's going to end the same way it would've when they should've fought, and that's Brook KO's Khan in 6 .
                      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X