No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook Officially Picked Up ESPN+

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
    One of these guys is *really* going to end their career on a sour note if they lose to their most hated rival. Sad this couldn't have happened five or six years ago.
    It's usually a sad day in boxing when to fighters who are past their primes finally do meet years after when they should have.
    I have ESPN +. so I will be watching their scheduled bout, I'm hoping that it has a good under card supporting the main event.

Comment

Originally posted by breeto80 View Post

I totally agree that it's too little , too late. But I don't agree you won't be watching it. If you took time out of your day to comment on this subject, your going to take time to watch it. Your curiosity will get the best of you. Anyhow, it's going to end the same way it would've when they should've fought, and that's Brook KO's Khan in 6 .
      I’ll look at this site to see who won. That’s about it. I always likes Brook. He’s just far past his prime. I still expect him to win. Always have.

Comment

I genuinely cannot wait to see this fight, I really want Brook to be in the best shape he can be because if he loses Amir's boasts and weasel face will be sickening for him and he will bang on about it till the day he dies.
        Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

ESPN+ is paying to broadcast a fight that’s streaming worldwide for free ninety nine??

Comment

Maybe this fight didn't take place when we wanted it to, and the guys are past their primes. But these ain't bums. They're world class fighters with yards of experience, and they're gonna put on a show. Heck yes I'm watching.

Comment

Man this undercard is

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                which will crack first, chin or orbital bone? i cant wait
                Should happen at the same time, both go down together
                Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

We have certain posters asking why this is happening and saying it doesn't matter. We have others observing that Khan will be unbearable if he wins and will bang on about it unti the day he dies.

Yes, they are past their prime. No, whoever wins is not going to be affecting the top tier of the division in any way. It could well be the last fight for both men.

But they both have their pride on the line. It's a grudge match their whole careers in the making. Of course it matters!
                  Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post
                    God forbid Khan wins and becomes utterly unbearable, the poppadum chinned, weasel-faced w4nker.
                    Racist but Funny af

Comment

Originally posted by Victor valdez View Post

Racist but Funny af
                      How so? Is 'biscuit chin' racist? How about 'Taco Barba?'

Comment

Working...
                      X