No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook Officially Picked Up ESPN+

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook Officially Picked Up ESPN+

The long-simmering rivalry between British superstars Amir Khan and Kell Brook will finally come to a head in a 149-pound catchweight battle Saturday, Feb. 19, at AO Arena in Manchester, England. Roughly 20,000 fans will be in attendance for this British super fight for the ages, which sold out in 10 minutes when tickets went on sale in December
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

One of these guys is *really* going to end their career on a sour note if they lose to their most hated rival. Sad this couldn't have happened five or six years ago.

Comment

Being on ESPN+ I will actually watch it providing it doesnt cost any more than my normal subscription fee

Comment

Looking forward to it. Funny how this fight that has been talked about for years is on ESPN+ while Thurman’s comeback fight against a guy coming off a loss is being pushed as a $70+ PPV.

I’ve respected Khan’s trash talk. Talking about making the Olympic team over Brook and the trainers telling him to spar him with one hand to make it fair was pretty funny.

Comment

which will crack first, chin or orbital bone? i cant wait

Comment

I'm still in amazement why this fight between 2 chinless washed up boxers is a thing...

Comment

It’s almost like the boxing Gods colluded to deteriorate these two men into fighting each other

Comment

Eight or ten years ago this was a cracking mouth watering fight , now it's just a money grab by two old shot guys

Comment

This is going to end like Rocky 2 and after they’re friends, Khan will have to come out of retirement to avenge Brook’s death at the hands of Connor Benn

Comment

Floyd fans be like: "why it take 5 years for this fight to be made"

Comment

Working...
                    X