Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: I'd Be Prepared To Discuss Wilder vs. Anderson By End of 2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah may want a few more step ups before going after wilder. I don’t know why wilder would fight him anyway. He can still fight Andy Ruiz for way more
    money. Maybe still salvage a Joshua fight after he loses to Usyk.

Comment

Right now Wilder can beat most of the top 10 but Fury. Not sure for usyk and jj, but all the others would go down.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        What is Anderson saying about all this? Bob the crispy racist will be "prepared" to talk about that fight? These promoters sound more and more like owners as time goes on. Especially Bob.
        Racist? If you want a promoter that many black American fighters loved to hate see Don King.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
          Right now Wilder can beat most of the top 10 but Fury. Not sure for usyk and jj, but all the others would go down.
          Unfortunately we will never know because it is highly unlikely that he will fight them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravensfan View Post

Racist? If you want a promoter that many black American fighters loved to hate see Don King.
            Hey ive seen no proof of his racism, if anything I've seen the opposite but Bud Crawford called him racist so who are we to argue? Surely if we disagree with Bud we are then by definition racists ourselves.
            Last edited by DaNeutral.; 01-22-2022, 09:25 AM.
            jockpunk jockpunk likes this.

Comment

Kid hasn't even been a main event yet, not even scheduled for a 12rd fight. What does Wilder benefit from this? Wilder would be better off fighting Ruiz, Joyce or AJ right now.
              Topdogggbm Topdogggbm likes this.

Comment

Wilder would get humiliated .

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                  If Wilder returned to boxing I don't think he would take this fight, unless enough dollars are offered to him.

Wilder has been badly damaged and very exposed by Fury, so everyone wants him now.
                  Exposed as the 2nd best heavyweight on the planet. And that, only by a sliver.
                  Tecnoworld Tecnoworld likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

Yes he was exposed. All you have to do is be a 6’9” 273 lb boxer that can box, move, and take his best shot. Those dudes grow on trees.
                    This a pretty funny remark, and pithy, too. Well said

Also, I disagree with the previous poster, but for diff reasons..

I'd say he was exposed around well before Fury. Even Wilder's biggest fans around here will agree that he'd been getting outclassed in fights and getting away with it, apart from Stiverne and Breazeale, both of whom he out boxed before murdering.

He finally found someone that can ride his equalizer, I guess, but Ortiz x 2 could have gone either way, plus Molina and Washington(!) gave him problems.

Years ago, I was saying on here that it was only a matter of time before someone takes him.
                    Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                      There is only one fight left for wilder and that is AJ. I kinda wish Aj would step aside and let fury/Usyk go at it and he fights wilder. It is really a shame wilder/Aj didn’t happen when they were both undefeated HW champs with a 95% ko ratio. One from the U.S the other from the U.K. with a chance for one to be undisputed HE champ.
                      I don't think he can do it, but tbf, he could be undisputed by the end of next year if he plays his cards right.

If he wants them, I'd say Joshua and Usyk are great fights. I'd be really intrigued to see him in with Joyce, too.

They've all got potential to be absolutely massive as well, I reckon
                      Patsfan bri Patsfan bri likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X