Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: I'd Be Prepared To Discuss Wilder vs. Anderson By End of 2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: I'd Be Prepared To Discuss Wilder vs. Anderson By End of 2022

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, who promotes heavyweight prospect Jared Anderson, believes his boxer will eventually become the top American boxer in the weight class.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haven't watched him, but heard enough about this dude to state that if I was Wilder, I'd be avoiding like the plague in favour of more rewarding/less dangerous matchups.

Luckily (or perhaps unluckily), I'm not him, and dangerous matchups is what we like! Make the damn fight.

No way it happens...

Comment

If Wilder returned to boxing I don't think he would take this fight, unless enough dollars are offered to him.

Wilder has been badly damaged and very exposed by Fury, so everyone wants him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
        If Wilder returned to boxing I don't think he would take this fight, unless enough dollars are offered to him.

Wilder has been badly damaged and very exposed by Fury, so everyone wants him now.
        Yes he was exposed. All you have to do is be a 6’9” 273 lb boxer that can box, move, and take his best shot. Those dudes grow on trees.

Comment

There is only one fight left for wilder and that is AJ. I kinda wish Aj would step aside and let fury/Usyk go at it and he fights wilder. It is really a shame wilder/Aj didn’t happen when they were both undefeated HW champs with a 95% ko ratio. One from the U.S the other from the U.K. with a chance for one to be undisputed HE champ.

Comment

It will be very hard for Wilders team to sell his fights in the US now.

He should move to the UK, there's a lot of good fights for him there.

Having said that, the WBC will be keen to give him another shot at the title sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

Yes he was exposed. All you have to do is be a 6’9” 273 lb boxer that can box, move, and take his best shot. Those dudes grow on trees.
              I was about to say the same thing
              icee icee likes this.

Comment

What is Anderson saying about all this? Bob the crispy racist will be "prepared" to talk about that fight? These promoters sound more and more like owners as time goes on. Especially Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

I was about to say the same thing also...

Comment

Jared looks the business and might well be the man for the future but it was probably the best Wilder in the 3rd fight and he gave Tyson hell....right off that Wilder at your peril !!
                    icee icee likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X