Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ennis Expects to Fight 2-3 Times, Win a World Title, in 2022: 'No More Games, I'm Not Playing'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Conor Benn is on the gear.
    They forgot to do the paperwork. It's getting sorted and they'll be back in the rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Nope, Spence's mando just got upset last fight. He doesn't have a IBF mandatory at the moment.

Spence is fighting Crawford if he beats Ugas. Any talk of him fighting the winner of Stanionis/Butaev or his IBF mandatory is nonsense. Don't even waste your time on that.
      You correct in that there currently isn't one as Abdu got beat. But the IBF will order a final eliminator and then a mandatory for the champion. They will catch up. That's what they do. Their the strictest of the four. They're not just gonna sit back and let Spence do as he pleases. He will have a mandatory in 22.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

I wouldnt mind Taylor vs Bud, but think Taylor gets washed. Bud is at his peak and for however long that lasts, whoever is opposite him in the ring better watch out. Hes comin for blood
        It's a good fight. Taylor's my guy, but it's a massive task. But I think he has a decent chance. But he's gauranteed to bring a real fight at least.
        El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

oh no its another takeover, last guy who tried this, didnt work out so well for him, what was his name again, cant seem to remember

seems like this guy really wants to put the boot down

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I personally stated Benn is stuck on a domestic level and praise Ennis at all opportunities for being what I consider the best active welterweight right now. Not real sure why your obsessed with giving me $h!t about mentioning Benn when his name was brought up
            Ok pal no problem. Ennis is a great talent. He's heading in a great direction. Benn is behind him and not to be worried about.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

It's a good fight. Taylor's my guy, but it's a massive task. But I think he has a decent chance. But he's gauranteed to bring a real fight at least.
              I like Taylor. He showed and proved, although I wished he had given Prograis a rematch, during his 140lb reign. Def gonna be watching IF the fight with Bud happens.
              Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

I like Taylor. He showed and proved, although I wished he had given Prograis a rematch, during his 140lb reign. Def gonna be watching IF the fight with Bud happens.
                I think Taylor and Prograis wil do it again someday. And I've become a fan of Regis since. Great fighter and cool guy.
                El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Nope, Spence's mando just got upset last fight. He doesn't have a IBF mandatory at the moment.

Spence is fighting Crawford if he beats Ugas. Any talk of him fighting the winner of Stanionis/Butaev or his IBF mandatory is nonsense. Don't even waste your time on that.
                  Ennis has just accepted a final eliminator. He doesn't have an opponent yet. The IBF don't miss a beat. I think it'll be Clayton.

Comment

Ennis ducking Clayton???

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Ennis has just accepted a final eliminator. He doesn't have an opponent yet. The IBF don't miss a beat. I think it'll be Clayton.
                      Clayton is ranked like #4 so I think it's him as well, but if not it will be Crowley.

But by the time Ennis is the mando, Spence will have fought Ugas already. And if he wins, he will bypass any mandos and go for Bud or move up.

Comment

Working...
                      X