Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC President: Thurman-Barrios Is An Official Eliminator, Not Final

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An official eliminator but not a final eliminator, what the heck is that? The WBC smh.

I can understand Thurman, as a former champion getting a shot at the title again. I wouldn't understand Barrios getting a shot ahead of Ennis and Ortiz Jr.
    jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Haymon donations to the wbc continue... donations helps his fighters...what a joke
      jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
        An official eliminator but not a final eliminator, what the heck is that? The WBC smh.

I can understand Thurman, as a former champion getting a shot at the title again. I wouldn't understand Barrios getting a shot ahead of Ennis and Ortiz Jr.
        "Donations" bruh lol thats the pbc way
        Castilo Castilo jonnyc420 jonnyc420 like this.

Comment

I hope Barrios wins this fight. Now if he doesn't i hope the WBC orders Thurman to fight Boots Ennis, then lets see his response
          Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

2 guys who just got beat in wba "championship" fights are now fighting in an eliminator for the wbc title. I thought Haymon/PBC were runnin out of money? What a farce. Yall pbc groupies love it though!

Comment

the WBC will find a way to get sanctioning fees in fights. Just tell the fighters/promoters it's an "eliminator" and they willingly give up the cash.
              Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

So the winner of Barrios-Tnurman will fight Avenasyen in a final eliminator?

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Hate to admit it but I think your right
                  Bud better start looking elsewhere
                  As disheartening as it is,the writing has been on the wall years now the way PBC/Spence has always dismissed Crawford.
                  Last edited by Sctrojan; 01-19-2022, 12:28 PM.
                  Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Totally fugging agreed.

Comment

I hope this doesn’t affect olds Cool g plan to have a cook out for this huge fight. He’s supposedly sending out invitations next week.

Comment

Working...
                      X