Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Tyson Fury vs. Anthony Joshua is Too Big Not To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
    Do you follow boxing?
    No one was terrified of one one punch Wilder
    That's why AJ took it when that undisputed opportunity was there. When he took a bigger threat in Miller.
    AJ isn't good for the sport.. With him out the way we may actually get an undisputed

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post

That's why AJ took it when that undisputed opportunity was there. When he took a bigger threat in Miller.
      AJ isn't good for the sport.. With him out the way we may actually get an undisputed
      Now I know for sure You don't follow boxing
      Wilder turned down his biggest payday & opportunity to fight AJ
      Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Oh good G-d, are hearniacs still pushing the dayzin deal as a way to attack wilder??? I’m done lol
        This Post coming from the biggest Hearn Hater on BoxingScene is Hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by MPA2000 View Post
          How is it too big not to happen? I don't see a bunch of Americans talking about this fight at all, except for the hard core boxing fans and of course those from the UK. I actually never heard of Fury, until he and Wilder were going to fight. I only heard of AJ because some one some where was calling him another Frank Bruno. I just don't pay attention to anything but American fighters, those who were "Americanized" like Pacquiao.
          Damn
          You gotta be a casual fan
          Never heard of Tyson Fury?
          When AJ became a Champ articles & videos was all over US TV networks & Sports pages
          Where were you living?

Comment

Now I know for sure You don't follow boxing
            Wilder turned down his biggest payday & opportunity to fight AJ
            Lol
            Wilder was committed to the first fury fight when the "offer" came about. The one Wilder mentioned in that video right?? That's taken completely out of context but it serves narrative I guess. the opportunity was there before fury got the fight

Comment

Damn
              You gotta be a casual fan
              Never heard of Tyson Fury?
              When AJ became a Champ articles & videos was all over US TV networks & Sports pages
              Where were you living?
              You are an idiot. Of course sports writers are going to write about them, that's their job. By "Americans" I am talking about the casuals. You couldn't walk down the street and ask any American who Tyson Fury was before the Wilder fight. They'd ask, "Mike Tyson?"

Comment

You are an idiot. Of course sports writers are going to write about them, that's their job. By "Americans" I am talking about the casuals. You couldn't walk down the street and ask any American who Tyson Fury was before the Wilder fight. They'd ask, "Mike Tyson?"
                What's the point of this post? The average American doesn't know any active boxers outside perhaps Canelo.
                greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

MPA2000, you have to stop letting casuals or everyday people who have no real strong interests anything 'Stop letting these people run your life mate'.

These people should not have this kind of affect on your life, you are bringing these people who on a boxing forums like you yearn for their attention and validation.

Stop caring about them, they don't matter this much. They will watch, what they are told. If big boxing fight gets made, and is promoted correctly people will watch it.

And if they don't watch it? So what.

Comment

Only only Idiot is You my friend
                    Make up your mind Casual
                    I responded to the Fact Youre a Boxing Fan & You never heard of Anthony Joshua or Tyson Fury

Comment

Only only Idiot is You my friend
                      Make up your mind Casual
                      I responded to the Fact Youre a Boxing Fan & You never heard of Anthony Joshua or Tyson Fury
                      Done with you troll. Welcome to ignore.

Comment

Working...
                      X