Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos-Haney: Hearn Confident That He Can Get The Fight Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
    Now Hearn is going to do whatever it takes to get those belts and force Tank, Loma, Ryan, Teo etc to fight on DAZN but it's never going to happen because although Teo dropped the ball, Al and Bob surely will not!
    Ryan already fights on DAZN as did Teo actually.
    Bob already dropped the ball that's how Teo ended up fighting on DAZN.

I don't think Al ever had the ball to start with.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
      Leonard Ellerbe made a good point in saying Haney makes millions of dollars per fight but he brings no value to the table in views. His arena fights literally have to hide large parts of the charts and seats because there’s no people there. And that’s even in his own hometown . I wonder when Eddie hearn will finally admit they’re losing money with Devin
      Exactly! And you already Devin's gonna want more money because it's a fight for "all the belts" and he's used to making a certain guarantee. I see this going all wrong and I'm sure Devin won't mind walking away from the table while claiming there's no money there.

Sorry, but he's had more time to build himself up and it's still a bit foggy as far as ticket sales, views and so on. Kambosos landed the right fight at the right time against Lopez and Devin still can't draw a crowd.

I don't see anybody willing to lose more money on Devin just so we can see a fake Undisputed clash against Kambosos. I'm sure people would rather see Loma vs Kambosos and I know Bob knows how to do business better than Team Haney and Hearn. Arum isn't gonna break his pockets and I'm not sure Eddie wants to be left with the smoking gun after saving Lopez/Kambosos from the Triller fallout.

Expect Loma vs Kambosos this Spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        Haney is the one that needs to strike. His stock keeps falling since Burgos showed Devin had a lack of power. He hurt his self vs mumble somebody, had a hard time with gramps Gamboa, Linares staggered him. I think Kambosos beats him ragged in the outback.
        Linares sent him back to the corner like a drunk!
        mexiFistology mexiFistology likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post

Haney has no contract with Hearn. He's on a fight by fight basis. Meaning, if Ellerbe chooses he can pit him against Tank with zero promotional issues.
          That's true. A year or so ago as soon as Haney's contract ended,
          Hearn basically declared, "He's all yours take him. I have nothing for him."
          No offers were made from PBC, TR, GBP, Dibella, Triler, Probellum, MTK, Salita, SKY, ESPN...

Father and son team won't leave Hearn. They kept attaching themselves to Eddie.
          Hearn is an idiot. Don't know why he keeps giving in to their money demands when he's all they've got.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post

Trouble with Australia is Haney's profile there is next to zero - its Kambo vs who ?? A lot more people in Oz have heard of Loma so the fight would be easier to promote. I'm also guessing Loma would put up fewer obstacles to take the fight - ie not argue about the money beyond a certain point. Meantime Haney (rightly or wrongly) will be seeing Kambo as an easier option to get the belts than vs Teo...meantime Haney won't get a decision in Oz in any close fight ,so its a risk going there. All in all, its Loma vs Kambo in Australia and Haney will have to wait.
            They will come for Kambosis and just knowing from the lead-up hype that Haney is a real top liner will be enough, Aussies are not fight fans in numbers, they are fans of well-hyped Aussie fighters in WT fights being underdogs.

Kambosis could fight any of the top guys and the Aussies will pack a stadium, if George wins again he will be the next Jeff Fenech in Aus.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

They will come for Kambosis and just knowing from the lead-up hype that Haney is a real top liner will be enough, Aussies are not fight fans in numbers, they are fans of well-hyped Aussie fighters in WT fights being underdogs.

Kambosis could fight any of the top guys and the Aussies will pack a stadium, if George wins again he will be the next Jeff Fenech in Aus.
              Exactly this

Loma, Haney, etc...makes NO difference

Comment

aw haney & hearn look like a match made in heaven in that pic, so good that maybe they can be called by one name from now on, hearney
                Ajvar Ajvar likes this.

Comment

I’ve heard one too many “fight will take place in Dubai” that didn’t pan out. I’ll believe it when I see it but I think the fight could be a good one

Comment

Originally posted by El_Cholo View Post

Linares sent him back to the corner like a drunk!
                    Linares dropped Loma and is a former champ. No shame in that

Comment

Kambosos first title defence should be in his hometown of Sydney down under.

Comment

Working...
                      X