Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos-Haney: Hearn Confident That He Can Get The Fight Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post

These are several excuses then you tell me don’t embarrass myself. Haney didn’t drop and easily beat linares. End scene. No need for the excessive non points
    Getting rocked and then relying on clinching and hugging isn’t “easily beating someone” clown lmao even his own fans were booing him because he had to get on his bicycle to survive. Going into survival mode isn’t “easily beating someone” . Like i said, stop embarrassing yourself kid

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post

Getting rocked and then relying on clinching and hugging isn’t “easily beating someone” clown lmao even his own fans were booing him because he had to get on his bicycle to survive. Going into survival mode isn’t “easily beating someone” . Like i said, stop embarrassing yourself kid
      Easily beating someone is a wide decision after getting stunned in the 11th. They score on a round by round basis. Round by round. Every round IS DIFFERENT than the last round. That’s how scores become wide or not. When one fighter wins FAR MORE ROUNDS than the other. It’s about the rounds young man. The rounds

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post

Trouble with Australia is Haney's profile there is next to zero - its Kambo vs who ?? A lot more people in Oz have heard of Loma so the fight would be easier to promote. I'm also guessing Loma would put up fewer obstacles to take the fight - ie not argue about the money beyond a certain point. Meantime Haney (rightly or wrongly) will be seeing Kambo as an easier option to get the belts than vs Teo...meantime Haney won't get a decision in Oz in any close fight ,so its a risk going there. All in all, its Loma vs Kambo in Australia and Haney will have to wait.
        DAZN would put up the money, the buys are actually irrelevant. It's just the cash that DAZN would want to pump into launching the service in Aus

Comment

Working...
        X