Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos-Haney: Hearn Confident That He Can Get The Fight Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos-Haney: Hearn Confident That He Can Get The Fight Done

Eddie Hearn, promoter of WBC lightweight champion Devin Haney, is still very confident that a fight can come together with WBA, WBO, WBC Franchise, IBF champion George Kambosos.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Here we go , it's just the " financials " that need to be sorted out. Another fight that wont happen.

Comment

Leonard Ellerbe made a good point in saying Haney makes millions of dollars per fight but he brings no value to the table in views. His arena fights literally have to hide large parts of the charts and seats because there’s no people there. And that’s even in his own hometown . I wonder when Eddie hearn will finally admit they’re losing money with Devin

Comment

Haney is the one that needs to strike. His stock keeps falling since Burgos showed Devin had a lack of power. He hurt his self vs mumble somebody, had a hard time with gramps Gamboa, Linares staggered him. I think Kambosos beats him ragged in the outback.

Comment

Huggie Haney is gona get his clock cleaned by Kambsosos, i say round 6-7 KO

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
            Leonard Ellerbe made a good point in saying Haney makes millions of dollars per fight but he brings no value to the table in views. His arena fights literally have to hide large parts of the charts and seats because there’s no people there. And that’s even in his own hometown . I wonder when Eddie hearn will finally admit they’re losing money with Devin
            That's why this fight will go to Australia if it happens. Hearn knows there's no $$$ in US for it.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
              Like Bob Arum did with Crawford? I dont think it looks for a promoter to say something like this.
              El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                Huggie Haney is gona get his clock cleaned by Kambsosos, i say round 6-7 KO
                Something tells me that this is not going to be too tough of a fight for Haney. I see Haney winning by a late stoppage. I see Haney and Loma toping Haney, even Ryan if his mind is sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

That's why this fight will go to Australia if it happens. Hearn knows there's no $$$ in US for it.
                  Trouble with Australia is Haney's profile there is next to zero - its Kambo vs who ?? A lot more people in Oz have heard of Loma so the fight would be easier to promote. I'm also guessing Loma would put up fewer obstacles to take the fight - ie not argue about the money beyond a certain point. Meantime Haney (rightly or wrongly) will be seeing Kambo as an easier option to get the belts than vs Teo...meantime Haney won't get a decision in Oz in any close fight ,so its a risk going there. All in all, its Loma vs Kambo in Australia and Haney will have to wait.

Comment

Absolutely nobody is interested in that bum Kambosos or his crappy trinkets in the US, except for Haney and Arum, for his foreign fighter, who otherwise is really nothing without some kinda trinket.

Take that **** show anywhere you want, except the US.
                    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 01-18-2022, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X