Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos-Haney: Hearn Confident That He Can Get The Fight Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Gotta agree! His lack of exposure to an American audience while he's fighting on a foreign app is costing him big time. I'm sure Hearn realizes they're losing $ on him but what else is he going to do. American boxing is basically run by black and Mexican boxers and DAZN- Matchroom only has 3 blacks (Andrade, Haney, Love) that hardcore (not casual) fans know or even care about and they have no Mexicans (not GBP). I've been telling you guys his clip was almost empty until Teofoma gave him a few more bullets by losing that fight (and the belts) on DAZN. Now Hearn is going to do whatever it takes to get those belts and force Tank, Loma, Ryan, Teo etc to fight on DAZN but it's never going to happen because although Teo dropped the ball, Al and Bob surely will not!
    The thing is, the WBA is next in rotation, according to what I heard, and if Davis wants to enforce it, all this talk is useless. Thing is he doesn't. Davis said he'd beat that ass without belts.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

Well that's an interesting take yet he has managed to achieve what your hero has chosen to not even attempt and raised him beyond your hero in greatness and achievements.

So thats cool what you think but alot of folk seem to have a hell of alot more respect for the crap Australian than your hero who you feel deserves the upmost.
      My boy doesn't even want those belts. These corrupt belts are a liability when you have a big name.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

My boy doesn't even want those belts. These corrupt belts are a liability when you have a big name.
        If they are a liability, then why is Gervonta being marketed as a multi-division champ? It's as if he craps on the regular belts but is all about the baby belts. It can't work both ways. If he's not about belts, then don't fight for them. Don't call yourself a multi-division champ. That's what tells me it's a load of crap. Gervonta is about the belts unless there's someone who has them that he doesn't want to fight.

Comment

Glad to hear Hearn and Dibella are talking! Get It Done! Stop playing!

Comment

Doesnt want the belts, doesn't wana fight the best fighters, demands the highest level of respect though. That's OK for you but I think I will reserve the respect for those that do choose to face the and win the belts.
            NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Gotta agree! His lack of exposure to an American audience while he's fighting on a foreign app is costing him big time. I'm sure Hearn realizes they're losing $ on him but what else is he going to do. American boxing is basically run by black and Mexican boxers and DAZN- Matchroom only has 3 blacks (Andrade, Haney, Love) that hardcore (not casual) fans know or even care about and they have no Mexicans (not GBP). I've been telling you guys his clip was almost empty until Teofoma gave him a few more bullets by losing that fight (and the belts) on DAZN. Now Hearn is going to do whatever it takes to get those belts and force Tank, Loma, Ryan, Teo etc to fight on DAZN but it's never going to happen because although Teo dropped the ball, Al and Bob surely will not!
              Haney has no contract with Hearn. He's on a fight by fight basis. Meaning, if Ellerbe chooses he can pit him against Tank with zero promotional issues.

Comment

Absolutely nobody is interested in that bum Kambosos or his crappy trinkets in the US, except for Haney and Arum, for his foreign fighter, who otherwise is really nothing without some kinda trinket.

Take that **** show anywhere you want, except the US.
                Kambo vs (insert any name here) will sell good in Australia... They don't have much to brag about in Boxing, so a Champ will draw amazingly ... They don't have the same Boxing culture as NA or UK ... Hearn/Hainey have very little leverage for this one... Kambo Shocked the Boxing world and it's him calling the shots now... He earned that privilege in the most fashionable way ...

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

If they are a liability, then why is Gervonta being marketed as a multi-division champ? It's as if he craps on the regular belts but is all about the baby belts. It can't work both ways. If he's not about belts, then don't fight for them. Don't call yourself a multi-division champ. That's what tells me it's a load of crap. Gervonta is about the belts unless there's someone who has them that he doesn't want to fight.
                  Nah. Davis would snack on Kambosos. The regular belt is kept because Floyd thinks they could use it as a power move, like in this case, if they wanted. Even Ryan beats this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post

Kambo vs (insert any name here) will sell good in Australia... They don't have much to brag about in Boxing, so a Champ will draw amazingly ... They don't have the same Boxing culture as NA or UK ... Hearn/Hainey have very little leverage for this one... Kambo Shocked the Boxing world and it's him calling the shots now... He earned that privilege in the most fashionable way ...
                    Good for him. I don't really care what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

Doesnt want the belts, doesn't wana fight the best fighters, demands the highest level of respect though. That's OK for you but I think I will reserve the respect for those that do choose to face the and win the belts.
                      Why aren't others fighting him? Send him a contract and shame him. Do you know why none of that is happening? Because they are not in a position to offer him anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X