Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Views Fury-Whyte Purse Bid As Whyte's Best Option: 'I Don't See A Deal Being Done At 80/20'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    Wilder had no PPVs to stand on . He’s not even one now ,neither is Ortiz ,we don’t know if Fury is even one if he fights outside title fights ?

What you guys forget is Hearn has sent numerous offers the WBC even mandated Fury to fight Wilder for the Diamond belt but he declined so where do you get there the scared ones ?

Arum has far more to lose and ESPN even more .AJ brand name sells itself he’s been selling out venues long before he had any titles these guys claiming to want 60% and 50% when they aren’t draws back then is hilarious. If the fight wasn’t happening inter U.K you’d have a point but it’s not . Whyte losing would have little impact on Hearns life where did you get that conclusion from ? A.J will still be here and Hrgovic is far more promising then Whyte. .
    He had a whole country begging for him to get a fight. Andy Ruiz Jr didn’t have any PPV sales either. Neither did pulev

Comment

Wilder had no PPVs to stand on . He’s not even one now ,neither is Ortiz ,we don’t know if Fury is even one if he fights outside title fights ?

What you guys forget is Hearn has sent numerous offers the WBC even mandated Fury to fight Wilder for the Diamond belt but he declined so where do you get there the scared ones ?

Arum has far more to lose and ESPN even more .AJ brand name sells itself he’s been selling out venues long before he had any titles these guys claiming to want 60% and 50% when they aren’t draws back then is hilarious. If the fight wasn’t happening inter U.K you’d have a point but it’s not . Whyte losing would have little impact on Hearns life where did you get that conclusion from ? A.J will still be here and Hrgovic is far more promising then Whyte. .
      You can never ever answer questions. You just throw out silly stats that really have no bearing whatsoever on this process.

ya account on B N 2 4 gets roasted on a daily basis. I’ve roasted you on that already and you know exactly what I’m talking about

Comment

Right. He ducked a diamond belt chance and Whyte

to fight for the full WBC title. And the most dangerous fighter around at that time.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH.

GOOD One. You’ve clearly hit the bottom of the barrel yet you still scraping it. Get. A. Life. Bro.
        Jkp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
          That's exactly what he's doing with a purse bid, he puts more in to win the purse bid and can pay Whyte extra and if someone outbids him Whyte still makes more than taking an Arum bid.

So you're in favour of a purse bid ??

I am, if that’s the only way Dillian shuts up and actually fights, id be fine with a purse bid. I don’t see why I wouldn’t be?

Comment

If a purse bid happens I predict triller go in large and easily outbid them all and steal the event and run it completely differently. They been making waves and putting on all kinds of names and different types of events this last year and a power move, by getting the big heavyweight fight wouldn't surprise me one bit!

Comment

DAZN is a freakin DAZASTER in North America. The pot of gold for boxing

Comment

Imagine defending Dillian Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

You lost me at “Fury needs to”. Fury can afford to let this play out without making any concessions.
                  Well yeah, he can. If he wants to fight on a Matchroom show.

Alternatively, and what happens in most cases is, he doesn't actually take 80% at purses and takes a cut to allow Top Rank to bid higher - but if he wants 80%... It's not on a Top Rank show.

Comment

Originally posted by Cortez View Post
                    If a purse bid happens I predict triller go in large and easily outbid them all and steal the event and run it completely differently. They been making waves and putting on all kinds of names and different types of events this last year and a power move, by getting the big heavyweight fight wouldn't surprise me one bit!
                    Why not. They can pull a Lopez/Kambosis stunt and bid something like 600 million....postpone the fight 5 times...and then set the date for Christmas day 2022.

Comment

Fast Eddie Hearn with the BS. “Our offer may be better than the one being offered” . He can’t even gaurantee that matchroom will make a purse bid higher than the one being proffered by top rank lmao. Tbh no one cares to watch Tyson fury knock out Dillian whyte top rank being generous offering him 5.5M. Fury will get same viewership on espn fighting anyone. whyte isn’t known or considered a threat. Outside of a few people in London no one knows who tf he is. Not sure why he’s trying to play this out in court it’s gonna cost him more money and he’ll lose out on any good will negotiations. Eddie Hearn really is a terrible promoter. He was trying to make whyte vs joshua 2 a few years ago and complained about whyte pricing himself out of the fight then pumps him up for this nonsense lol

Comment

Working...
                      X